Rachels Diary

Thanks Lisa,
I know I should go for the veggies first it is just doing it that I sometimes don't follow thru with. I am working on it though, and I have added a lot more fruits and veggies to my diet.

Well I'm still doing good and lost about another 4 lbs this week. I even made it past my son and daughters bday party and the weekend. I do need to work on my exercise though it seems every time I plan to go to the gym something comes up. I do get on my bike at home but Since I've been losing weight I really need to work on toning my body. I really need to try to work harder and stop making excuses to not go to the gym. Well anyway 4 more parties to go.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the support.
I did not do too good yesturday. Getting back on track today.. I really need to make it to the gym today...I was 30 min late for work this am I didn't have time to get my gym bag ready!!! But I am going to the gym after work!!! Anyway gotta get back to work.

you're doing great:)
congratulations on the 4lbs - that's wonderful. You already made it through two parties - you can do the rest!!!

When do you start work? Would you have a chance to go and workout in the morning? That way it would be done and over with and nothing can interfere.

Lisa,
I have to be to work at 8am. I think my gym doesn't open until about that time. But I was thinking about getting some dvds to do in the am to help me tone up. But I'm already paying all that money for the gym so I should try harder to make it on the days I'm suppose to go! Anyway did not make it to the gym again yesturday. I really think I need to push myself harder. I'm doing ok on the rest it's just makeing it to the gym.

do you have a friend that would consider going with you? Then you would actually have to make an appointment and plan it into your schedule. This could be a great motivator to actually go. Before I moved here I always went with a friend and even if I didn't feel like exercising I would go, just so I wouldn't let her down and she did the same, so we always went:D

Well I did have a friend that was going with me, but she has been working too much lately. She is suppose to slow down after the first of the year and maybee she will start going back to the gym. My boyfriend suggested that I go with his friend's wife but I have never really met her. (She already has a membership at the same Gym). Just talked to her on the phone a few times and order Avon from her. But I was thinking about maybee getting to know her better. I really do think your ideal is great and I think it would get me to the gym a lot more!!!

Ate ok yesturday, no exercise. Probably will not go to the gym tonight, but I am making a promise to myself to get up first thing on Saturday and just go to the Gym. I know when I go I fell better, And lately I've been lagging alot.

Did not do as well as I would have liked yesturday, but did not do too bad. Had a couple of Cookies and A couple pieces of candy yesturday. But the rest of the day I ate fairly lite so I think overall I did OK. Did not make it to the gym, but I am going to go on Sat. for sure no matter what.

hi there,

your exercise plans sound a lot like mine:D - I got up extra early today to take the dog for a walk and then realized that it was too dark and foggy, so I just let him do his business and went back inside:( . I have stopped making plans to exercise on the weekend, cause it never worked out and then I feel bad. I wish you lots more luck in that department.....you have a gym membership already...use it:)

As for your boyfriends idea to ask the wife of his friend...I think it's a great idea, especially if she already goes to the same gym anyway. Even if you don't know her that well, I am certain that you would be there, if you arranged it with her.

I think I am allergic to exercise lol but me no once I get myself into a routine I will learn to like it. I think the hardest part is starting. Im sure if I stick to it for a month it will then become a lot easer and I may even look forward to it (lol one can only hope).
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi there,..how are things going? Hoping all is well. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year.

I'm doing Ok Thanks. I lost 2 lbs this past week. I just can't wait for the holidays to be over with too much temptation!!! Anyway Merry Christmas to Everybody.

Happy Holidays to you too...

I can't wait for Christmas to come....:D
That's when I finally get a few days off - yey....only two more sleeps:D:D:D

Thanks.
The last 3 days didn't go too well. I think I am going to skip my weigh in this week and hopefully this week will go better. I am going to make it to the gym at least 2 days this week, that means I have to go on Tuesday and Thursday. They will be closed on Saturday. Anyway I will do better.

Scales should be outlawed at x-mas!!!!!!!.....drink lots of water and visit that gym..and before ya know it you will be back on track. Hoping you had a lovely Christmas.

I think you are right, Jennifer. Xmas is the worst time for the scales. Actually I think I might give up the scales all together.(Well maybee not altogether!!). I have a problem with getting on them all the time. I think I am going to give them to my mother. Then they are not in the house and I can't look at them daily (I do that a lot). Anyway I am going to the gym right after work no stopping anywhere, no running home for anything. Got my stuff in my car, I am going to the gym today!! I have to work off those cookies I ate for breakfast!!! And I have made a promise to myself to make it to the gym at least 2 days a week. Christmas is now over and I need to start working Harder.

Back