Our non scale victories

I lost a lot of weight 10 years ago, and I remember the feeling of crossing my legs effortlessly. I can still cross my legs in my current weight, but it's not as comfortable. Working my way to that feeling again.

Had an interesting one yesterday. My size 34 shorts are getting loose and 32s seem to fit better, so I went to the store to buy another pair of 32s. They had nothing in stock smaller than 34. I am used to not being able to find anything big enough, but I am pretty sure this is the first time finding anything small enough has been a problem. Made me feel good, even if I got no new shorts.

Size 32 shrink to fit Levis! I ordered a pair by mistake, but when they can I tried them on and though a little tight they fit! One of my goals has long been to fit into a pair of size 34 shrink to fits, the size I wore in high school. Never imagined this would be possible. They are a little tight, but not bad.
IMG_1321 (002).jpg
For those not familiar with Levis shrink to fit these are the old original jeans. First time you wear them you have to wash in hot water and put them on damp. They then shrink to fit your body, a pretty good fit, and should help with the a little tight thing. It also makes sizing a little different, regular preshrunk tend to be a bit larger, so you need a larger size in shrink to fits. They came with instructions saying they last longer if you never wash them, just periodically dust them off and hang them in the sun and fresh air for a while. I do the wet wear thing, but not the no wash. Oh, and they are still wet in the picture.

... For those not familiar with Levis shrink to fit these are the old original jeans. ....

lol... i got a flashback of a Spin & Marty episode where Marty showed up in brand new jeans and Spin immediately showed him how to break them in. it involved tying them up in knots... soaking them in a water trough... and generally kicking them around the ranch yard for a while.

There are some fantastic non-scale victories here, love celebrating the 'off the scale' wins!
I love the energy! I love not feeling lethargic in the mornings, and needing a nap during the day. Also better skin - way less breakouts - I wasn't looking forward to competing with my pre-teen kids for acne remedies

Seeing Amy back is my non-scale victory today!

Back