Weight-Loss "Oldies vs. Newbies" Challenge Results

Weight-Loss

amomono

Hey there... I don't mean to steal your thunder Ms. Jelly Belly - and if you were going to post this, I'm sorry, but I'm excited and anxious, so I thought I would start the thread anyways =)

Each team post your final results as far as starting team weight/ ending team weight - and we'll find out which team, and which group lost the most weight!!!

Weigh in is tomorrow right? I too am so excited and anxious!!!!

Oldies groups... have you all weighed in? Here are our starting weights...

Matrons of Honor - 3 members - 591 lbs

Ageless Wonders - 3 members - 581 lbs

Timeless Classics - 3 members - 569 lbs

Matrons of Honor lost 12 lbs! so we lost 2.1% of our total body weight!!! WOO HOO!!!

Ageless Wonders lost 17.5 lbs! so they lost 3.1% of their total body weight!!! Way to Go!!!

Timeless Classics lost 10 lbs! so they lost 1.8% of their total body weight!!! AWESOME!

OVERALL - the Oldies lost 39.5 lbs w/ 9 people = 2.3% of our TOTAL BODY WEIGHT!!!

Last edited:
Who is charge of the newbies and their results? Everyone did ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC!!!! Great job everyone! You guys ROCK!!!

GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!

Usually the one that started the challenge is 'in charge' of the results...thats MrsJellyBelly right?

After MissJellyBelly posted her ending weight loss challange...she also said she would get back once she tallied up the score......I know she is real busy...so I went ahead and wrote down all the newbies weight loss.( I have not figured out the percentages).....If MissJelly..doesnt get back with in 2 days..I will have ..( if they dont mind)..Amomono...or Beagle help me with the math of it.....
The winning team will receive postcards from the other teams...PLUS the biggest loser out of all the teams will get a postcard......Also only if you WANT to..you may send your own team members a postcard also......
I have to say..looking back at ALL the teams threads....we had some excellent players......Out Of 24 Newbies...only 2 NEVER posted in their teams tread....( nor did they post ending reults...).....I am waiting on 2 MAGENTA members...to post their ending results.....
And I believe it may be RedNeckWoman As our Biggest loser with a 10 lb weight loss!!!!!
Everyone was great!!!!!....I hope everyone got to know a little bit about each other!!!!....

Everyone did so good. Congrats on being the biggest loser Redneckwoman. !0 pounds Holy Crap. Cant wait to find out the rersults...Im always having to buy postcards....will I this time...HHHMMM.

No we usually have our results by now but we have those few that cant manage to stay in a challenge when they sign up for it. I think thats pretty pathetic and unfair to everyone else...but thats just my opinion:D

Then maybe Kim should go ahead and tally up the newbies weight, the ones that we have and go with that. Did MissJellyBelly leave us high and dry??

I think shes waiting for other weights but I think they are people who skipped out. That really rubs me the wrong way.

Wasn't it the agreement that if they didn't post in so many days they were considered 0 weight loss? It has been 3 days since weigh in, I personally consider them 0 weight loss. If I was the one that didn't post, for whatever reason, I would expect you to exclude me from the weigh in. It is only fair.

Wow, can't believe you guys still don't have your results. Either way, good luck to you all and looks like everyone did great! :)

That was the agreement, But still no results. I dont think I will be in any more challenges after this. If you dont really want to be in a challengeDONT SIGN UP FOR IT Anyways Hope everyone has a great Day!!!!!!!

It really is a bummer that people get to the point where you don't want to do another challenge, because you can't rely on others to just stick with a promise they made. I know I would rather have someone post a weight GAIN than NOT POST AT ALL. IMO

I love doing the challenges just frustrates me when noone participates when they sign up. It happens everytime.

Maybe those who dropped out had computer problems, family problems or depression problems? Just a thought, you never know what is going on with others in their lives.

this is what the newbies have... I think that it is fair to say those who haven't weighed in by now are zeros..

Red Team
Red Team Starting Weight: 918 lbs
Ending Weight: 903
Total Team Loss -1.31%

Blue Team
Blue Team Starting Weight: 829 lbs
End Weight: 808.5
Total Team Loss: -2.47%

Green Team
Green Team Starting Weight: 1126 lbs
End Weight: 1102
Total Team Loss: -2.13%