Weight-Loss Ok Newbie Challenge For 2 Weeks 3/27 -4/10

Weight-Loss
R

redneckwoman66

Ok Newbie AND Oldie Challenge For 2 Weeks 3/28-4/11

Ok Due To Popular Demand And A Lot Of You Who Arent Able To Be In The Money Challenge I Am Going To Try To Get This Challenge Together For You Guys So I Need Input On How Many And Who Is Interested! So Just Post Your Input And If You Want In On It!:):):) This Just Dont Have To Be Newbies I Need Some Of You To Help Them Learn The Ropes As Well But They Are The Ones Who Are Unable To Be In The Money Challenge!

Last edited:
Ok count me in for this one. I can afford to be in the money challenge, but probably won't for other reasons. Now that I finally made it under 250, I'll set a realistic goal to end this challenge under 245.

count me in too. :) I really really cant afford to be in the money challenge.. i hate being a student sometimes.

I know the feeling...I cant wait until I am done with school because then I can buy whatever it is I want!

Hey Guys This Isnt About Making You Feel You Cant Afford The Money Challenge I Can But I Am Skipping It Also So I Thought This Would Help The Ones Who Arent In It Stay Motivated I Dont Want Anybody Slipping Because Of No Challenges! I May Even Get It On This I Am Not Sure Yet Lol!

Ok I Made This A Newbie Challenge But It Was To Get Attention This Is Not Just For Newbies! Some Rules Because I Have A Lot Going On And Cant Really Play Around On This! You Have To Post Your Weight On The Start Date And The Last Day! No Excuses Because It Isnt Fair To Others! And If You Cant Be In Or Decide you Dont Want To Stay I Need To Know By That Weds! That Gives You 3 Days To Decide! I Am Not Trying To Be Too Strict But I Am Doing This For All Of You And I Just Want It To Be Fair To Everyone!

Ok, so we cancelled the Money challenge. Only a few joined and then some had second thoughts.

BUT, I"d love to be in this challenge!! I REALLY need it!!

Okay So Tina's passed the torch on to me! I'm so excited! :D
This is who I've got on me list - Jelly_Belly88, Pinky, SaraNoh, ImaFatass, NewBride, and moi. Can I join? I hope so - haha okie... so if you'd like to join - Thursday is the last day to sign up, no more people joining last minute - it's too chaotic, but you've got the first week to opt out if you'd like to.. just say the word. I don't think we need to make groups for this one - we'll see how many more people sign up. Be prepared to weigh in on Monday :) Toodles

elizab3th..your running the show?? wow! thats cool!

I'm going to drop out b/c I have reconsidered the big money challenge, more people signed up than I remembered. :D

I'd like to sign up for this but would like to know.. uhm.. what sort of challenge is this?

Just to see who lost however much during those 2 weeks?
What should be posted during that time?

Rules or maybe just an explanation on how these challenges work would be great :D

Just the enthusiasm of everyone though.. sounds like fun!

Last edited:
Yeah I didn't really like the principle of the big money challenge. Anyone can get $5 to participate, but there might be someone who 'needs' the money so badly that they cheat and discourage everyone else with some ridiculous weight loss figure. Thats why I wasn't really interested in it.

Hey Everyone. :)
The challenge is just to lose weight! So if you are joining, I will need a starting weight on Monday the 27th. Then it's just to promote a little friendly competition. So far I've got six members. I can put you guys in groups of two if you want or everyone can be on their own. Give me some ideas or if you have any suggestions.. but I need everyone to sign up by Friday so that I can start the thread and get all the details in place.
If you like we can weigh in at the halfway mark to see how everyone's doing or not until the last day. If at any time you have to leave the challenge you must tell me before the first week is up. Then the last day (April 10th) I will need everyone to weigh in again. Then the winner will be announced, which is determined by who lost the most weight/a group that lost the most collective weight. Other than that - we've got a couple days left to make our own rules.. let me know what you'd like to see in this challenge. :)
Cheers!

I think it would be cool if we just had a challenge for the biggest loser...iono whats everyone think? Like be on our team by ourself and whoever looses the most wins!?!?

Okay well we just might do it that way because there's not many people! :) Here's my list so far just to make sure I'm right:
Jelly_Belly88
Pinky
SaraNoh
Amunte
Astigmatistic
What does everyone think about a weigh in halfway through? Maybe little daily challenges? Like no pop on Wednesday or something like that...
OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS :D

I like the daily challenges...thats cool and a great idea...i dont care when we weigh in thats up to everyone else..im open to whatever

Back