Weight-Loss New year challenge

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Biffo! If you start a New Year challenge we´ll have one :) Got any plans?

I think that it is highly likely that there will be a challenge.

Most months have a simple weight loss challenge for the month - and sometimes there is something more complicated.
What sort of challenge were you hoping for?

I think that it is highly likely that there will be a challenge.

Most months have a simple weight loss challenge for the month - and sometimes there is something more complicated.
What sort of challenge were you hoping for?
I dont mind. maybe a challenge to spring or easter. xx

I'll be looking to do 5 consecutive pull-ups with decent form. For January I'd like to get below 75 kg.

I am 9 and half from target, been like that ages plus what i put on over xmas so prob one stone to lose xx Enjoy christmas everyone xx

Wishing everyone a happy christmas and a happy and healthy new year xxx
Thanks. Same to you :)

We used to have some quite complicated challenges that we ran in teams which gave points for weight loss, exercise and also weekly tasks.

The weekly tasks were quite educational - helping people to focus on slightly more than straight weight loss. I certainly learnt a lot from them.

Those challenges were quite good in that they could be structured so that people with little or no weight loss who were working hard on a healthy lifestyle could come away with a decent point total.

People were recently asked about whether there was interest in a team challenge - and there didn't seem to be enough interest to build teams.

I am just wondering whether it may be an idea to offer an individual points based challenge.

People were recently asked about whether there was interest in a team challenge - and there didn't seem to be enough interest to build teams.

I am just wondering whether it may be an idea to offer an individual points based challenge.
I´m no good with competitiveness I´m afraid. Always end up crashing after a week.

I can´t stand situps but I´d happily join a squat or burpee challenge.

A squat challenge for January? :)

Numbers indicate reps:

Day 1 – 50
Day 2 – 55
Day 3 – 60
Day 4 – Rest
Day 5 – 70
Day 6 – 75
Day 7 – 80

Day 8 – Rest
Day 9 – 100
Day 10 – 105
Day 11 – 110
Day 12 – Rest
Day 13 – 130
Day 14 – 135

Day 15 – 140
Day 16 – Rest
Day 17 – 150
Day 18 – 155
Day 19 – 160
Day 20 – Rest
Day 21 – 180

Day 22 – 185
Day 23 – 190
Day 24 – Rest
Day 25 – 220
Day 26 – 225
Day 27 – 230
Day 28 – Rest

Day 29 – 240
Day 30 – 250

You're on! May start tomorrow in order to make sure I can do the second half by the time it comes around :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back