New Chat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
new chat is awesome, thanks! will there be a link on the bottom to get to it like before? or just from the top?

Won't load properly in my Firefox, but I think that it may be partly my problem since I can't seem to load any flash in FF lately. In IE though, it looks great :D

OK, we are loving the new Chat!! Only problem is that now I'm never gonna get anything done around here. Oh well, I love talking to my girls!!!

Oh, Lordy!!! Dog hates baths. I ended up doing a weight lifting program. He jumped out 8 times so, 17 times lifting 100 pound squirming dog!!!!

where do I find this chat room? sounds like a great idea to be able to chat with peeps going through the same things.

there were too many security flaws that compromised the server. I haven't been able to find a good one that hasn't had major problems somewhere down it's production line, making me skeptical of getting a new one. Also, I never really got off the ground. Sometimes there were a few people chatting, but for the most part it was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back