Motivational sayings and/or affirmations.

Cate

Long term member
I try to add motivational sayings, quotes or information that I think may be helpful to others, as often as I can. Please add any that you think may be helpful to others. Just looking often helps me deal with any struggles that I may be having too. My favourite for when I am really tempted to have something that is just really not worth eating is-
Nothing tastes as good as slim feels.

Last edited:
Cravings always go away. There are things I can do to make them go away faster. I don't have to give in to them.

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got, and you'll always feel what you always felt.
If you don't change the way you do things, live your life, or make decisions, you will never grow or mature or feel better about life as a whole. You have to be the change you want to see in your life.

but it's a good reminder for all of us! Hi Mellie!
Today's is an affirmation. Say it often enough & you might start believing....
My high self-esteem allows me to accept compliments easily and also freely compliment others.

Today it's an Irish blessing, inspired by the sunshine after a weekend/week of rain-
“May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day.
May songbirds serenade you every step along the way.
May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue
And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.”

You've got to say "I think if I keep working at this & want it badly enough I can have it"
It's called perseverance.

Back