Motivation!

Have always been petite most of my life but mid 20's and sedentary lifestyle lead to slowly gaining weight..cannot stand the "extras" on me especially after having a kid so instead of procrastinating, I'm Finally doing something about it. Also want to be fitter now, in my 40's and throughout than I ever was before.

Well mainly I want to be really healthy and fit when i'm older. Someone said earlier in the thread that i am young, this is my time to be fit, this is my prime, I want it to be the best it can be. That's basically it for me. I am only 18 and I am a little overweight and it really affects my confidence. I want to show my friends and family that I CAN do it. I'm not just some overweight shy person. i have the chance now to change myself so I have 2 options, I can keep going the way i'm going and end up like my older sister and mum who are going to struggle so much when they finally decide to lose weight, especially my mum who would have so much skin and everything left over, or I could change things now and be happy and healthy for the rest of my life and have an awesome '20s'.

I want to see people from primary school etc at christmas celebrations and for them to be like "wow, you look fantastic!".

I want to be really strong and fit to play basketball which I love and would love so much more if I could run easier for the whole 40 mins.

I want to look really good :p

But yeah basically I just love the feeling of being able to complete a workout and I love the burn and I LOVE sore muscles and I love showing people what I'm made of.

Back