Minx’s Diary

Hey Minx, how goes the battle?

I hope you are still with us.
Hi Rob! I’m still here! Life got a bit in the way, I hadn’t realized how long it was since I posted.

I tried to start my newest exercise program last week. A migraine one day and a bladder infection two days later derailed that. So I’m giving it a few days, and I’m going to give it another go once the infection has cleared up.

My weight today was 200.2 lb, which I’m very happy with! I’m hovering right around 200, and I can’t wait to be solidly under!

I’m back from a bit of a hiatus. I took a road trip with my husband for a week. It was a ton of fun. We went horseback riding, we went for hikes, and visited a living history museum. Our diet wasn’t great while we were away, especially snacking in the car. I was worried I might have gained a lot of weight, but I got home yesterday, and have only gained 1,5 pounds. I can live with that, and I’m officially back on the healthy eating program.

Now that I’m home, I’m also going to get back to my regular exercise program. I had to delay it due to a migraine followed by a UTI, and then we were on the trip. It will be interesting doing day 1 of the exercise today, and getting used to it again!

Back