Cohen's Lifestyle Mee Two Too

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle
Hey Niyah

Miss you and your lovely inspirational posts!! I hope your doing well, I see that your on holiday- how wonderful! I not long got back from Paris too.

Had a bit of a break over christmas and it totally messed up the diet but now I am back on track 100% and hope to loose a bunch this month.

xx take care xx nicole

Thank you Nicky Chick and Cate.

I have been absolutely terrible for the past month. Now I am lamenting my own lack of will power.

Anyway, I am determined to make some changes starting now.

School has been revoltingly busy in the setting up period, and I have been settling in someone new to start helping me out. This means that in the near future, my job gets a bit easier! Neverthless, there's still an impossible amount of work to be done in daylight hours.

I've been very, very tired and run down, and my husband tells me it's because I've put on weight. No doubt he's right. But just to make sure, I'm back on a good multi vitamin and my iron water supplement.

Never mind, I'm easing myself off bad diet today and well see how I go getting back to good diet as soon as possible.

Working long hours is such a killer. Never mind - no excuses any more. I will feel better when I eat better, and that's the simple truth. Saturday was crunch day for me - I just felt so AWFUL when I went to bed because of what I ate.

I have a lot to catch up on with everyone's diaries, and as soon as the piles on my desk diminish slightly, I'll get to them all.

In the meantime, hope everyone takes care and sticks to good health. Every time I eat badly I remind myself what is happening in my arteries and to my heart, and it isn't a good feeling. Just not worth it.

It's only 8 weeks till our "big" holiday and I definitely want to be a bit fitter and healthier. I've only managed one lot of swimming in the last few weeks, but maybe if I can start working a bit of that back, it will help. Husband had to do a lot to requalify for bronze - he does that every year.

Niyah- You can do so much in 8 weeks as you know. I would like to drop some kgs too so will do it with you. We may be able to motivate one another! Any extra kgs feel so bad now & I feel really fat at the moment. OK- I know I'm not but I feel like I am. I'm off to Cairns in May & want to be 5kgs lighter & not feeling self-conscious when I go snorkelling on my birthday..
I'm starting as of right now!
xoxo Cate

Hi Niyah:)

I was just wondering how you are.
I don't know if you came in here anymore but I just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you.
I am planning to start Cohens again....I've gained all my weight back!!!

Anyway like I said I hope you are well and hope we hear from you too.

Samx:)

Hi Sam

I'm around at the moment, Sam. Had a terrible year - too much to go into. Lots of med changes and so on. I think I'll be going a bit better from now on, so hope I will be back on here eventually.

I did a fantastic Cognitive therapy course a couple of months ago - wish I had done it years ago! But - son had a big crash around that time too so it's been a rough year.

Anyway, we're all pulling life back together. Some time I will get to my weight, but still working up to it. Just trying to get life and home back in order. First - better sleeping patterns, second - home life in better order. Third, work under control. All those things are starting to happen at last.

Life doesn't always giving us a nice flat road, but things have to go on eventually.

Anyway, I'll keep up with all of you, even if I'm not saying anything. Big hugs and good luck to you and everyone else who is sticking with it.

Love Niyah

Hello Niyah:)

So lovely to hear from you:).

Sorry to hear about your unsettling year....I can relate to you to some extent.
I've had a not so nice time either....which I have not spoken about in here, except for my Mums passing.
My weight needs to be addressed big time as well but unfortunately as hard as I try to lose...I just can't seem to make head ways.

I hope your son is ok now. It must have been a terrible time for you all.

The congnitive therapy course sounds interesting.

Anyway Niyah like I said it is so good to hear from you.
Please take care now and all the best with everything.

Samx:)

Hi Niyah, I have been thinking of all my WLF friends & was wondering how you are. I know that you are about & keeping an eye on my diary but I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you. Hope your life has settled just a little & that you are getting some "you time" amongst your chaotic, busy life. Don't forget that inner joy, xoxo Cate

Back