Matt's Diary

Current Goal: Rebuilding my Finances, Staying Healthy, and Getting back on Track!

Today's Weight: 272.2

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 7 Pieces of Bacon, 1 side of Hashed Brown Potatoes, 4 Cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Chicken BBQ Sandwich, 1 bag of Chips all from Panera.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Pepperoni Pizza).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 4 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 3200

Exercise: 1 Hour of Walking.

Current Goal: Rebuilding my Finances, Staying Healthy, and Getting back on Track!

Today's Weight: 271.8

Breakfast: 1 Traditional Breakfast (2 Scrambled Eggs, 2 Pork Sausage Lings, 2 Pieces of Toast), 1 side of Bacon, 1 Glass of Orange Juice, all from First Watch, 1 cup of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Original Burger, 1 Small order of Fries all from Burger Bach.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 20 oz. Dr. Peppers.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: 1.5 Hours of Walking.

I did a little bit better calorie-wise. I think with walking, I'm going to focus more on intensity and distance, rather than time. The only reason I've taken long walks in the past was mainly so Misty could get exercise. I think I can get a free Fitbit from work, I'm going to look into it.

Today's Weight: 275.8

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Poke Bowl.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Lasagna), a few pieces of bread w/olive oil.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 1.5 Hours, 3.4 miles of Walking.

Good morning, Matt :) It's 9 am here in Tasmania on the 6th of October & it's..........
your birthday!
Happy Birthday, Matt!!!!!!

Today's Weight: 275.4

Breakfast: 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Scrambled Eggs, 1 Piece of Bacon, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Doughnut.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Italian Panini, 1 Bag of Chips, 2 Packages of Reese's Pieces.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 1.5 Hours, 3.5 miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 273.4

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Pieces of Bacon, 1 side of Hashbrowns, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 2 Bowls of Kirkland Lobster Bisque, A few Pieces of Italian Bread w/Olive Oil.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 3600

Exercise: 1 Hour, 2.2 miles of Walking.

I ate a little too much, but it was my birthday, so it was okay.

Today's Weight: 273.0

Breakfast: 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Pieces of Bacon, 2 cups of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Italian Shorti Sub, 1 Bag of Chips all from Wawa.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce), A few Pieces of Garlic Toast.

Estimated Calories: 2550

Exercise: 2 Hours, 3.7 miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 272.4

Breakfast: 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Pieces of Bacon, 2 cups of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 ,Meatball Shorti Sub, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Hot Dog all from Wawa.

Snack: 1 Nutrigrain Bar, 1 Snickers Bar.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 6Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: .5 Hours, 1 mile of Walking.

Breakfast: 1 Piece of Toast, 2 Scrambled Eggs, 2 Sausage Links, 1 side of Potatoes, 2 cups of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Black Angus Club, 1 cup of Vegetable soup, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from McAllisters Deli.

Dinner: 2 lean Cuisine TV Dinners (Pepperoni Pizza).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 6 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 3700

Exercise: 1 Hour, 3 miles of Walking.

Today started off awful, my car got towed even though I have a parking pass, they said it was the wrong type of pass. My dad had to drive me to get it back then we drove 30 minutes before we found out that Google Maps took us in the wrong direction! I had to pay $175 to get it back. But I believe the management at my apartment complex will reimburse me the money.

Today's Weight: 272.8

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Pieces of Bacon,1 side of Potatoes, 3 cups of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 2 Scoops of Gelato.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Hamburger, 1 order of Fries all from Burger Bach.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 2740

Exercise: 2 Hours, 4 miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 273.8

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Pieces of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 1 cup of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef Club, 1 Pack of Grapes, Crackers and Cheese, 1 Bag of Chips, all from Wawa.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Today's Weight: 273.4

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 cup of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Taco Salad, 1 Bag of Tortilla Chips all from Chipotle.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2440

Exercise: NA

Today's Weight: 272.4

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Pieces of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 1 side of Shredded Hashed Browns, 3 cups of Orange Juice,
2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Poke Bowl.

Snack: A few pieces of Bread and Olive Oil.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Salisbury Steak).

Estimated Calories: 2600

Today's Weight: 273.0

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese on Brioche, 1 Small cup of Oatmeal w/Strawberry and Pecans all from Panera, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast beef Club, 1 Banana, 1 side of Crackers, Grapes and Cheese all from Wawa.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan), 2 Pieces of Garlic Toast.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters,1 Bottle of Diet Ginger Ale, 1 Cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories 2640

Exercise: 1 Hours, 2 miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 271.4

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Pieces of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast beef Club, 1 side of Grapes, 1 Bag of Chips, all from Wawa.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Garlic Sesame Noodles w/Beef).

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk, 6 Cocktails

Estimated Calories 3250

Exercise: .5 Hour, 2 miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 269.8

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Pieces of Bacon, 1 side of Hash Browns, 2 Pancakes, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Roast beef Club, 1/4 Hot Dog, all from Wawa.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk,1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper, 6 Cocktails

Estimated Calories 3400

Exercise: 1 Hour, 2 miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 270.0

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 7 Pieces of Bacon, 1 side of Hash Browns, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Double Rock Bottom Burger w/Bacon, 1 side of Fries, 2 Dr. Pepper's all from Rock Bottom Brewery.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories 2900

Exercise: 1.5 Hours, 4 miles of Walking.

Breakfast: 2 Pieces of Toast, 1 Nutrigrain bar, 1 Natures Valley Bar.

Lunch: 1 Steak Taco Salad, 1 Bag of Tortilla Chips all from Chipotle.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 Grande Latte.

Estimated Calories 2520

Breakfast: 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Pieces of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef Club, 1 1/4 Hot Dog, 1 Bag of Chips all from Wawa.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Butternut Squash Ravioli).

Estimated Calories 2560

Exercise: 2.5 Hours, 5.4 Miles of Walking.

Breakfast: 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Scrambled Eggs, 7 Pieces of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Italian Shorti, 1 Side Garden Salad w/Balsamic Dressing all from Wawa; 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Package of Reece's Pieces.

Estimated Calories 2450

I was really tired so I slept most of the day. Also I was sore from walking so much last night.

Back