Low 200's Club!

imaninjadangit

ASo, I was toying with the subject....I think that sounds about right. I'm currently 216, with my highest weight at 288lbs. Eek! Anyway, I cannot wait for the day that the scale reads 199! I will totally cry. I was wondering if there is anyone else that is close or semi-close to this, and feels the same way...and who wants to push each other to this goal?

We can do it!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

I'm 242, so, rounding down I'm closer to 199 then I am to 300 ;) I think its a good idea and I'll totally post and support you on your journy to your goal even if I'm not sub 220 ;)

AI'm 244lbs started at 270lbs and I will 100% celebrate notching over to 199!!! Might just be 1lb difference but wow what a huge difference!

You can do it!!!! :D

AWhen I got below 250, I squee'ed a little. I was really happy to get under 220. I'll totally be here to root you guys on! When I get to 209, I'm going to hit the ground running! XD

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

A223lbs here, highest 235lbs.though im only going to try to lose weight now, the weight loss so far has been unintentional :)

I am 238 last check. Highest was 265. I also can't wait to be under 200. My goal weight is 190-185. What is everyone elses goal weight?

I guess I would qualify for the low 200 club..as my weight is currently at 235. Wish I was at 170 which happens to be my target, but I must admit it's a pain in the ass...been at it for at least 2 years now and nothing! I need serious help: )

hey everyone starting my journey again today for the second time today i weighed in at 205.6 i am 5'3

my ultimate goal weight is 140 but for right now im setting my sights on the 170s again...

Originally Posted by nitram

I guess I would qualify for the low 200 club..as my weight is currently at 235. Wish I was at 170 which happens to be my target, but I must admit it's a pain in the ass...been at it for at least 2 years now and nothing! I need serious help: )

Same here three years here. I seem to lose ten a year. Not this year. My goal is before summer.

Originally Posted by koolaidmouth

hey everyone starting my journey again today for the second time today i weighed in at 205.6 i am 5'3

my ultimate goal weight is 140 but for right now im setting my sights on the 170s again...

hi, Good luck. I started mine earlier this week.

Well since getting sick I've lost three pounds so far : ) Sometimes I wish could stay sick for a few weeks with a cold just so I could take advantage of the appetite suppressing benefits: )

Congrats on losing three lbs. Hope you feel better.

I haven't lost a lb all week. I think I put my body into starvation mode. I have been to busy at work to eat lunch. I eat healthy for dinner and have a protein shake for dinner but I'm starving by dinner. I am hoping this week can be different. I am back to exercising mornings and night before and after work. I am just walking their is to much snow to try and walk/run. And I am doing weights every other day and push ups and crunches at night.

AHighest 234lbs, 6 foot 2"

Now at 218-219lbs :D can't wait to hit 199lbs either!! :iamwithstupid: :p

Good luck everyone, we can do it! I have also ordered a body tape measure because I am also doing or trying to do weights, lol, so if I can see my waist size and arms, thighs etc decreasing, even if my weight isn't decreasing how I want it to, I will still be motivated.

I've been wavering at 241 all week and then this morning I'm up at 244...oh well, I know I didn't eat anything to push me up that high so I know its water and will fall off. I've upped my water and added more veg to flush it all out. Can't wait to see 239 on that dang scale.

Originally Posted by Pingar

Congrats on losing three lbs. Hope you feel better.

I haven't lost a lb all week. I think I put my body into starvation mode. I have been to busy at work to eat lunch. I eat healthy for dinner and have a protein shake for dinner but I'm starving by dinner. I am hoping this week can be different. I am back to exercising mornings and night before and after work. I am just walking their is to much snow to try and walk/run. And I am doing weights every other day and push ups and crunches at night.

Thanks for the support! I'm really trying my best to lose the weight this time. I HAVE to at the very least lose like 50 pounds, not just to feel better, but most importantly for my health.

This time I'm doing the low carb approach, and frankly it's working quite well for me. I just have to restrict the calories at the same time.

The following would be a typical day for me:

Brunch: eggs and a salad/lentils

Snack(3:00 pm): maybe a yogurt or some string cheese

Dinner: usually soup of some sort(homemade if possible). I try to avoid potatoe due to the high carbs and go with chayote in their place, along with low carb veggies.

Snack(9:45 pm): maybe some fruit and usually some guilty pleasure like ice cream : )which I really try to avoid like the plague, but sometimes I can't help myself. I'm quite the sucker for ice cream.

I'm really really apprehensive about eating late at night(like early am), but the freakin kitchen just draws me in, and like I've mentioned in the past this is what always ruins my diet... Any suggestion on how I could keep myself from snacking late night? And do any of you have this habit?

hey everyone hope you all are doing well

this week i will be upping my workout intensity i finally bought new running shoes you really dont know how much a new pair of good fitting shoes makes the world of a difference

im hoping to sign up for a fun run its only one mile it will be in may im planning on a 5k in december

hi pingar thanks good luck to you too!!

Originally Posted by koolaidmouth

hey everyone hope you all are doing well

this week i will be upping my workout intensity i finally bought new running shoes you really dont know how much a new pair of good fitting shoes makes the world of a difference

im hoping to sign up for a fun run its only one mile it will be in may im planning on a 5k in december

hi pingar thanks good luck to you too!!

I'm trying to run a marathon at some point this year. Once it stops raining/snowing I'm going to also start running.

Originally Posted by nitram

Thanks for the support! I'm really trying my best to lose the weight this time. I HAVE to at the very least lose like 50 pounds, not just to feel better, but most importantly for my health.

This time I'm doing the low carb approach, and frankly it's working quite well for me. I just have to restrict the calories at the same time.

The following would be a typical day for me:

Brunch: eggs and a salad/lentils

Snack(3:00 pm): maybe a yogurt or some string cheese

Dinner: usually soup of some sort(homemade if possible). I try to avoid potatoe due to the high carbs and go with chayote in their place, along with low carb veggies.

Snack(9:45 pm): maybe some fruit and usually some guilty pleasure like ice cream : )which I really try to avoid like the plague, but sometimes I can't help myself. I'm quite the sucker for ice cream.

I'm really really apprehensive about eating late at night(like early am), but the freakin kitchen just draws me in, and like I've mentioned in the past this is what always ruins my diet... Any suggestion on how I could keep myself from snacking late night? And do any of you have this habit?

I need to switch my breakfast to some kind of egg and something. I've been doing protein shakes just to get going cause I work out for an hour in the mornings and seem to run out of time before I have a chance to make breakfast. I snack on fruits not late at night but later on. Like oranges and apples. It curves my cravings.

Hows is everyone's weight lose going? I hit 230 today. I'm happy with that. First time in a long time I've been under 232. I usually over in the 240s-250s. I didn't think I was losing any weight I've been hovering in the high 230s. I missed a weigh in last week because it was not motivating me to weigh myself and see same weight. But all my clothes keep getting bigger. I went down a jeans size and those are kind a big on me now too. I'm going to hit 220 the month of March! I have skating tonight.

i signed up for a gym membership again spent only an hour and a half there last night mostly wanted the membership for strength training which makes the world of a difference. im only down by a pound im at 204.6 so close ...

im so focused now i have finally cut out all sodas diet sodas and juice.

congratulations pingar on hitting 230!!!!! i cant wait for my jeans to start feeling loose. hope everyone is well!

I, too, will be happy to see a 1 at the beginning of the scale reading. Currently at 218 and have lost 22lbs so far. Changing my diet has made all the difference. Exercise, water, and a positive attitude have also helped. My goal is to reach 160 by next Christmas. Slow and steady!

Back