Low 200's Club!

AI'm debating on whether or not to join a gym today. I take walks with my dog every morning, but I feel like it's not enough. I also feel like I'm not getting any "me" time. I work midnights, come home, walk the dog, play with my daughter, then sleep. If I join the gym, I can go before work, take my shower there, then head in. I dunno.
I'm trying a stricter calorie rotation. I've been hovering between 212 and 214 for a week or so. It's annoying. I'm starting a modified Katahn diet. 3 days or 700, 4 of 1000, 7 of 1300, then a free week. 700 is hard, but it's only 3 days. I can do 3 days. Okay post at the end of the first cycle with my weight....hopefully lower!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

A209.8! I did two 1000-1100 days, and that brought my weight down 4lbs! I'm on 3 700 calorie days. It will be tough, but worth it. If I throw exercise in, I can eat more.
10lbs until I'm in the 100's!!

Wow! That's great to hear...keep it on and get to learning new stuff and tips to burn fat. :)

Originally Posted by imaninjadangit

When I got below 250, I squee'ed a little. I was really happy to get under 220. I'll totally be here to root you guys on! When I get to 209, I'm going to hit the ground running! XD

I'm so frustrated i lost my focus i lost my motivation:banghead:

i let things in my life send me into an emotional downward spiral

i am self sabotaging

i haven't been to the gym and i have been eating fast food and sweets non stop ...

i want to blame events in my life but even i know that my excuses are just that excuses

today I'm reigning myself in

i heard a quote before that reminds me of my situation

Fall down seven times, get up eight. Japanese Proverb

today I'm getting back up

AI totally know what you mean. I was so depressed the other day over stupid stuff at home, that all I wanted to do was stuff my face. I wanted McDonald's so badly! I didn't, though. Losing weight, at this point, is so important to me. I can't fail myself. I can't fail my daughter.
When I began, at 288, I started a photo album on Facebook to chronicle my weight loss. It was embarrassing to post my weight, but freeing. People could SEE that I was huge...what did the number matter? I've been good about uploading the pics of my progress. Everyone is so supportive. I've even inspired some bigger friends. I do have some bitter people, though, who haven't the drive to lose the weight themselves. They question my methods, or tell me that it will come back, like theirs did.
They aren't me, though. If that scale creeps up over 5lbs, I'm going to smack it back down. Once I'm below 200, I will never go back.

thank you guys for the responses

its good to know sometimes im not alone i am going to start a tumblr page with progress pics to keep myself accountable thanks for the idea imaninjadangit

im also going to be trying out the p90x ... what do i have to lose oh lol i have lots of weight :)

anyway day one starts tmw im going to continue with my exercise at the gym but adding in the p90x as well

hope everyone is doing well!!

AI've toyed with doing P90X. I've heard Insanity is better. You don't need any weights or anything with that one. I really like Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I stopped doing it a while back, though, because it was slowing my weight drop. I was losing inches, so it meant I was replacing fat with muscle. Once I get under 200, I'm going to start it back up.

Which....BTW....
205!!! 6 more pounds!!!! Eee!

That's right, I've been there too! Keep it on! Bring it on!

Originally Posted by apple123

:) I've been there! Just keep pushing, soon you won't even remember being above 200!

imaninjadangit congratulations almost there !!! just 6 more lbs !!!

as far as the p90x and insanity thing i started hearing about turbo fire as well so it looks like i'm going to start with turbo fire instead

ahhh so many choices eventually ive decided to try them all insanity p90x and turbo fire its just hard to decide which one first ...

AThanks koolaid! I may try p90x, because my roommate has it. Might as well give it a go. I don't want to do any muscle building stuff until I hit 199, though. I know my weight will sit in one spot while I'm trading fat for muscle, and I really, really want to see a 1 in front of my number!!

204.2 tonight!!! 4.3lbs and I'm in the hundreds!!! Squee!!

Hi I'm new here. I was originally like227 pounds now I'm 205 pounds. I am 5ft 5 inches tall. I eat healthy whole foods, I make homemade meals, no fast food, and no pizzas(unless It's homemade pizzas). I drink tons of water, no diet drinks no sodas, no alcohol either!

I walk alot, everyday, and lift small weights, and calethinics, and dance also for excersise.

gone from 234lbs to 202 lbs now in the past 4-6 months, most of it unintentional - via stress, loss of appetite, etc. :/

Not complaining though haha

Hello! I was here a long time ago. I've been dithering around the low 200s, and now the time has come to make a push down below that, so I hope I'm not in this club for long, but I'll be very grateful for the company while I'm here!

Originally Posted by imaninjadangit

200.8 as of yesterday!

same! :D (well obviously your post is older so...)

But I came in at 200lbs today. Can't wait until im steadily/constantly come in under the 200 mark!. Down from 235lbs. Another 20lbs or so to go.

I'm down 13 pounds from 240 to 227. I absolutely cannot wait to break the 199 mark. My goal is to get there by the end of the year, which I think is totally doable. Congrats to all of you who have reached the one-hundreds! It makes such a huge difference to be able to say you weight one-something instead of two-something. I look forward to hearing about everyone's progress!

Originally Posted by LoveMe4Me

I'm down 13 pounds from 240 to 227. I absolutely cannot wait to break the 199 mark. My goal is to get there by the end of the year, which I think is totally doable. Congrats to all of you who have reached the one-hundreds! It makes such a huge difference to be able to say you weight one-something instead of two-something. I look forward to hearing about everyone's progress!

congrats! Pretty much a stone lost :D I am sitting at 192lbs, and you can see my post above not too long ago. I have hit a plateau so am feeling somewhat demotivated but I am keeping up the dieting and exercise nonetheless.

I was 235lbs at my heaviest. YOU CAN DO IT! woohoo

Back