lol here it is by popular demand BUTTS

meh.....i really could care less about the opinion of someone who visits a thread for posting pics like this and is too scared to even post a pic of their own...any pic for that matter...

PotentialPhreak said:
meh.....i really could care less about the opinion of someone who visits a thread for posting pics like this and is too scared to even post a pic of their own...any pic for that matter...

Yeah! So put up or shut up everyone!!! :p JK Potential. Don't sweat it, it takes a bit of fortitude to put pics up for criticism.

hey hey evo where are your pic's ???? waiting waiting!!! ;) phreak you may not care but i hate when ppl slamm others. its not acceptable esp if they don't put themselves out there too. i love your pic's and you are the only male on this forum to post so show off that ass, nice for us ladies to get some eye candy too. :)

jenn said:
hey hey evo where are your pic's ???? waiting waiting!!! ;)

Most of my pics/vids are of me lifting. I did have one older one that I posted a back shot and then the leg shot of a bit back. I'm working on getting some new ones up.

jenn said:
wwhhhooaaaa banana wtf??? be nice eh... lets not cut anyone down alright cause a few of us here really don't like that. as a matter of fact just don't even visist this post again. problems solved .

Wow, that sounds like a cut down towards me. So you also are not being very nice and I didn't say anything to you. And I think Phreak is a big boy and is capable of defending himself... ;)

That being said, I wasn't insulting his butt. I think he has a very nice butt.
Anyway, I showed the picture to my boyfriend and he said his package looks like that if he wears that type of underwear, so I sincerely apologize. I hope everyone had a very happy holiday.

well banana re read there is nothing cutting you down in what i wrote. nothing. however i will say it again that if you can't do anything more than be insulting don't post. it doesn't matter if you you were insulting his butt or not, the point is just don't bother. yes phreak is a big boy, so. you need to be adult and keep the comments that you should know damn well may hurt someone elses feeling to yourself. thats the point. use integrity.

Jesus, we poop outta these things, people...they are nice to look at when covered with clothes...but let's not over do it with the zoomed in ass crack pictures, please? Let's do that.

jenn said:
LOL lei now i want do a nearly naked one just to bugg ya..lol

hmmmmmm.....i think that the nearly naked pics bother me aswell.

Oh yeah, thanks Jenn for the defense. But really, I could have cared less about what she said...I'm a sh*t-disturber, that's what I do. And so I sometimes tend to play it up that some things bother me. (oop! did i just give away the intention behind this post?)

wow I didnt think this thread would last this long and so many back and forth would be going on, I was one that posted my butt and I am very proud of my butt. Everyone should be proud of their bodies especially if your working hard at getting it that way. So if its in a g-string, boy boy shorts or granny panties be proud people I dont see any disrespect in this thread and its nice to see everyone participated in a lil fun. We are all adults and just as long as my eyes arnt seeing and actual butt holesss Its all cool. lol lol great job every one and great bunns keep up the good work.

xxxf0xxxx said:
Dont be laughin at my booty--I actually had a better shot but it got erased so Im sorry if this one looks to XXX-lol lol--It is actually just a regular booty shot I was practicing arching my back for a photoshoot :D

--lol lol :rolleyes:

:eek: hubba hubba

LOL fox i can't believe its still going either haha..who knows may we'll get some new posts..haha

Back