Lingwo's WL Log

-30? WOWSERS! I really can't imagine that. You do well to get any exercise in that.
Cutting back another 3.2 lbs will feel good. I had forgotten how good it felt to get those scales moving in the right direction. Keep up the good work, Lingwo :)

esterday was alright - started having some mild headaches. Likely due to me restricting my carbs again to a more reasonable number.

when you are reducing carbs you need to ensure you are getting adequate electrolytes which a multivitamin may not cover. what is your magnesium, potassium and sodium intakes like ?

In some personal news, I did receive a job offer to move back to my home province. My current employer countered by also allowing me to work permanently remote from there, so looks like I'll be moving across the country again next month. Very excited about that.

Great news Lingwo. You must be an asset for them. :)

And best of luck on getting back on track with the weight loss once more. We'll be here to cheer you on.

when you are reducing carbs you need to ensure you are getting adequate electrolytes which a multivitamin may not cover. what is your magnesium, potassium and sodium intakes like ?

Good question. I only track my macros and fiber. I have some electrolyte mix I may start taking again for the next week. Good reminder!

-30? WOWSERS! I really can't imagine that. You do well to get any exercise in that.

Yeah, you can really only take your dog out to use the washroom and come back in. It's pretty painful.

Mar 9/21 Weight: 207.4lbs (+0.6lbs /+3.8bs)

Yesterday's Macros: 145g Protein / 157g Carbs / 65g Fats = 1793 calories
Yesterday's Training: Rest
Supplementation: 5000 IU Vitamin D + Multi Vitamin

Notes:

Hanging in there. Went a little higher on carbs and fat than I wanted to be. I'll be better today!

Mar 10/21 Weight: 207.4lbs (+0.0lbs /+3.8bs)

Yesterday's Macros: 116g Protein / 136g Carbs / 67g Fats = 1611 calories
Yesterday's Training: Rest
Supplementation: 5000 IU Vitamin D + Multi Vitamin

Notes:

Had a virtual birthday celebration to attend after work last night that slowed activity down a little bit. Easing myself into it, but feeling more in control of things. Slow and steady!

Hey Lingwo, how is your journey going these days? Are things warming up yet?

Back