3 x 22 lunges

10 minutes and 30 seconds running outside

So its been a very good day!!

I also had a weigh in this morning, and measured body fat and muscle content

So Naked, first thing:
Weight: 10 stone, 1.4 pounds
BF: 30.9%
M: 34%

I'm not sure if when I weighed myself to be 10 stone and 7 pounds before, maybe it was in the afternoon and i had all my clothes on, as i seemed to have lost a few pounds quite quickly, or maybe its when ive been walking to uni which is 3 miles, im not sure.

I see some progress there :)

You go to uni? Are you studying?

Sunday 25th Jan

Diet:

45g Mini Wheats - 150 calories
Milk 100ml - 40 calories
small banana - 80 calories
1 brazil nut - 35 calories
frusli bar - 113 calories
2 slices brown bread - 217 calories
10g butter - 72 calories
little apple - 66 calories
cod - 208 calories
potatoe 125g - 93.7 calories
brocalli - 35 calories
few peas n sweetcorn - 80 c
mayo - 60 calories
olive oil - 123.45 c
vanilla latte + 1 sugar cube + dollop of milk - 110 c
chicken wrap - 370 c

TOTAL 1853.2 Calories

I'm studying to be a teacher, which basically means I'm committing myself to a profession in which the coolest I am ever allowed to be is equivalent to a lame dad, minus any hint of paternal authority. You can defend your koolness if you want, but I assure you, no one here even knows what cool is other than the temperature of snow.

It's always a bit strange with IT and math. The company I work at needed more space in head office and it shocked no-one to find it was IT Dev who were put up for rehoming. Bunch of social misfits the business relies on immensely, but are best kept at a distance.
A previous company I worked at had one of the sales team getting asked who would deal with credit control, the answer the IT Dev Dept. was met with a laugh until he pointed out the manager was a former professional rugby prop, and we all did some form of training at lunch every day. We were still the freaks but not to be messed with.
I also remember working in an environment where most of my contact with others in the business was on the phone. When I turned up to actually meet one of the people I had been doing a project for he told me he'd been expecting a skinny little geek with glasses. I told him I used to be that person, then when he asked what happened I told him laser eye treatment, several years of weights and in truth I was still a geek.
I know I evidently look far less intelligent than I am by the way people react when they realise the meathead can use words that have more syllables than syllables in normal conversation. Training is good for keeping nutrient flow to the brain in good working order, something so well known James Watanoo (forgive the spelling) knew this so well he played badminton and various other things to support his primary sport, snooker. He knew it would improve his concentration and focus, and it worked well enough to give him one of the longest professional careers in the sport. Being fit and smart is not that unusual.

I'm studying to be a teacher, which basically means I'm committing myself to a profession in which the coolest I am ever allowed to be is equivalent to a lame dad, minus any hint of paternal authority. You can defend your koolness if you want, but I assure you, no one here even knows what cool is other than the temperature of snow.

Aww wow, I was going to go down that career path as well, but Ive now decided that I want to go into Software Development, and then do some teaching later on. I would love to teach kids to code :) and aww I get what you mean about the highest level of koolest thats possible in school (it isnt much) lol but yeah its up to you how kool you are :)

It's always a bit strange with IT and math. The company I work at needed more space in head office and it shocked no-one to find it was IT Dev who were put up for rehoming. Bunch of social misfits the business relies on immensely, but are best kept at a distance.
aww haha yeah the so called misfits are probably the most needed to keep the whole thing going :)

A previous company I worked at had one of the sales team getting asked who would deal with credit control, the answer the IT Dev Dept. was met with a laugh until he pointed out the manager was a former professional rugby prop, and we all did some form of training at lunch every day. We were still the freaks but not to be messed with.
Wow, I hope I get an IT job in a company where they play sports at lunch :)

I also remember working in an environment where most of my contact with others in the business was on the phone. When I turned up to actually meet one of the people I had been doing a project for he told me he'd been expecting a skinny little geek with glasses. I told him I used to be that person, then when he asked what happened I told him laser eye treatment, several years of weights and in truth I was still a geek.
I know I evidently look far less intelligent than I am by the way people react when they realise the meathead can use words that have more syllables than syllables in normal conversation. Training is good for keeping nutrient flow to the brain in good working order, something so well known James Watanoo (forgive the spelling) knew this so well he played badminton and various other things to support his primary sport, snooker. He knew it would improve his concentration and focus, and it worked well enough to give him one of the longest professional careers in the sport. Being fit and smart is not that unusual.
aww haha, yeah I always thought Computer geek and Fitness Freak go well together in one person :)
Thank you for sharing!

Sorry again for missing a few days:

Here's this weeks training, so far:

Monday 26th Jan
Training:
3 x 26 press ups
3 x 26 dips
3 x 26 chin raises
3 x 16 two-point brigde (absolute killer!!)
3 x 26 lunges

And I managed 13 minutes running - Woohoo, its been a while since Ive ran for that long.

Thursday 29th Jan
Training:
2 x 27 press ups
2 x 27 dips
2 x 27 Stream Engine
2 x 27 Flutter kicks
2 x 27 Lunges

13 minutes and 45 seconds running :)

Sorry, but missing days on these forums is totally unforgivable. Shunnnnnn, Charlie.

What is this stream engine exercise? I don't think I've ever heard of it before. What do you do?

Finding companies where any department take part in sport daily is not common. I am definitely the freak where I am now, apparently going for a run at lunch when there are severe weather warnings for snow, ice etc. is abnormal. These soft northerners, what can you do with them?

How far did you go on your runs?
Was it outdoors or are you more of a treadmill gal?

Sorry, but missing days on these forums is totally unforgivable. Shunnnnnn, Charlie.

What is this stream engine exercise? I don't think I've ever heard of it before. What do you do?

I will get better at posting every day ok, thats the best I can do for now :)

Sorry, that was supposed to be steam engine, its a crunch whilst standing up, put hands behind ya head with elbows sticking out to the side and try or almost touch the opposite knee with each elbow in turn so you cross over yourself with your elbow whilst raising your opposite knee to meet it halfway

Finding companies where any department take part in sport daily is not common. I am definitely the freak where I am now, apparently going for a run at lunch when there are severe weather warnings for snow, ice etc. is abnormal. These soft northerners, what can you do with them?

How far did you go on your runs?
Was it outdoors or are you more of a treadmill gal?

aww im more of an outside gal, i dont like treadmills - bore me stiff, i dont mind wind and rain but not ice
I think im up to about 2 miles now :) I dont really know how I could measure it

Friday 30th January 2015

Diet:

Milk 100ml - 35 calories
medium banana - 90 calories
brazil nut - 35 calories
frusli bar - 112 calories
2 slices brown bread - 217 calories
10g butter - 72 calories
2 little chocs - 100 c
burger - 235
bun - 191
potatoe 150g - 112.5 calories
brocalli - 45 calories
tomato - 10
lettuce - 1
mayo - 40 calories
2 squares of choc - 60
chicken flatbread - 387

TOTAL 1968.5 Calories

I walked home from uni today, which toke me 50 minutes,
50 minutes walking at 141 pounds burns 275 calories

Happy friday everyone, have a great weekend!! :)

If you have a smart phone you will be able to download a running app. Runt astir is apparently one of the best, personally I would say it's the second best by a long way but if you don't do intervals it or various others will be fine. If you have a windows phone track runner is free and ace.
If you don't you can use google to find run mapping and trace what you did. It's not 100% but closer than guess work.

If you have a smart phone you will be able to download a running app. Runt astir is apparently one of the best, personally I would say it's the second best by a long way but if you don't do intervals it or various others will be fine. If you have a windows phone track runner is free and ace.
If you don't you can use google to find run mapping and trace what you did. It's not 100% but closer than guess work.

aww thank you :)

Saturday 31st Jan 2015

Diet:

Milk 100ml - 35 calories
medium banana - 90 calories
brazil nut - 35 calories
frusli bar - 112 calories
brown roll - 191 calories
20g peanut butter - 120.6 calories
pasta - 60grams - 216 c
sauce - 117. c
brocalli - 45 calories
leek - 8c
olive oil - 60 c
protein flapjack - 217
mocha - 128
2 little chocs - 70

TOTAL 1661.1 Calories

Training:

3 x 27 press ups
3 x 27 dips
3 x 27 bicycle
3 x 27 chin raises
3 x 27 lunges

15 minutes running outside: picture of my route today;

View attachment 6265

:)

Attachments

• running_route_31stJan15.jpg
    running_route_31stJan15.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 24
A more accurate map and distance of my running route this morning

A more accurate map and distance of my running route this morning

View attachment 6266

Attachments

• running_route_31Jan15_more_acrurate.jpg
    running_route_31Jan15_more_acrurate.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 24
Good stuff. Technology can be useful at times. Gives me a living for a start.

Thank you again!! I hope it gives me a living oneday :)

Back