How does drinking more water help us to burn body fat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't have any published scientific documentation to back up what I am about to say, all I have are my bp readings.

When I drink alot of water, my bp tends to stabilize and remain in the prehypertension stage 139/89 or lower, if I drink alot of water and watch my salt, it goes below 120/80. I also tend to feel full a little bit longer and don't feel so 'wasted'.

So no, I don't know the actual biochemical advantages, all I know is what it does by the measurements I use. So if drinking alot of water ONLY stabilizes my bp, then that in itself is enough of a reason for me to drink it.

ps. when I am lax on the water and diet, bp shoots to 140/90+, but the minute I'm back to water, goes right back down.

okay, thats my 5 cents worth.

we all need water in our life to remain healthy.there so many advantages of water in human's life.for example it can digest our food and can recover our sells in our body.and soo on.so drink water properely.

I have noticed that in most success weight loss stories I read from a website (shapefit dot com), their tips was to drink lots of water.
Also only way to test if you drank enough water is by checking colour of your micturate. Lighter yellowish colour means that you have drank enough water but if you have darker yellow colour micturate, it means that you haven't drank enough water.

I have noticed that in most success weight loss stories I read from a website (shapefit dot com), their tips was to drink lots of water.
Also only way to test if you drank enough water is by checking colour of your micturate. Lighter yellowish colour means that you have drank enough water but if you have darker yellow colour micturate, it means that you haven't drank enough water.

Some people that take multi-vitamins or other vitamins will have orange or yellowish urine even if they drink a ton of water.

Slightly on slightly off topic...I found this diagram on Mayo Clinic that explains how water helps different parts of the body.

Emotional eating is eating as a way to suppress or soothe negative emotions, such as stress, anger, fear, boredom, sadness and loneliness. Both major life events and the hassles of daily life can trigger negative emotions that lead to emotional eating and disrupt your weight-loss efforts.

The best way, at least what I found to relive stress is to go work out! I swear it works! When I wake in the morning and realize my day is going to be really hard, I take my dogs up the hill and run, pray a little, and do push ups and by the time I get back I have already solved the worlds problems! Try it cause it will change the way you deal with stress!

I can attest to that. I usually get to drink more water before eating. Doesn't mean my appetite gets ruined but it helps me minimize my food intake.

Water is definitely vital to fat loss. You are actually suppose to drink half your bodyweight (in oz.) every day. So if you weight 200 lbs, you are suppose to drink around 100 oz of water every day. Of course that is 12 + cups of water, so it is a lot of water lol. Important though because it keeps you fuller for longer, allowing you to consume less calories, and it prevents you from drinking too many liquid calories from sodas and juices, etc. Green tea is actually a great alternative if you get tired of just drinking water.

I never knew this very helpful and juicy information until I read this article. I just knew that hydrating yourself is good but I never knew this benefit. Thanks for sharing this information. Helps heaps.

Nice post, water is really helpful in our body,you can get it free of cost so drink a lot of water on a regular basis in order to help your body control hunger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back