how do i lose 20 relatively quickly

Hey I'm 14 years old and in the 9th grade. I would like to lose around 20-25 pounds relatively quickly (1-2 months). I want to burn some of the fat off of my body, and I want to do it quickly. Is there any way to do this easily, but with good results?

John, great name! Have you heard, one can never have too many John's in the house :) !

Losing weight is never easy but the sooner you get a handle on your habits, the easier it will be to maintain a healthy body. Hope your family will be supportative along with the forum posters.

First, whatever you do, be certain to get balanced nutrients. Fad diets often leave essential ingredients out. My advice to almost everyone is to take a top quality broad spectrum multi-mineral ++.

Second, minimize carbs and take a carb blocker when eating carbs. Many choices but choose a good quality product.

Third, consider a metabolic enhancer. Something to get your system fires going.

Fourth, eat smaller meals and more of them. Snack on either fruits or veggies in between meals. Keep the metabo up.

Fifth, consider low car, high protein bar or portion for meal replacement or snacks.

Sixth, walk, run, workout at least 3 times a week. At your age 5 times a week should be doable.

Seek a Doctors advice if you have any problems or issues with your diet ideas.

Good Luck:D

I have wome advise that worked for me, my name is dustin, I am 16, weight 175lbs, and bench press 270lb, I used to weight 200lbs, and could lift the same amout of weight. I cant garentee that you will loose it in less than two monthes though, but your metabolism is probably pretty fast as it is being 14 years old, do you have access to a gym or a stationary bike at home, if you do, bike six miles a day 5 days a week and try to make it in less than 16:00-19:00 minutes and keep pushing yourself, this with a well rounded diet and dont starve your self, eat what you normaly eat, a multi vitamin might not be a bad idea, this worked for me and think it will work for you. I hope I helped you and my email adress is dustin1087@yahoo.com I am allways looking to meet new freinds

hey I have been to baltimore, the aquarium there, with all the sharks and fish and stuff, cool place have a good day

Back