Weight-Loss Group Challenge Team 4!!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! A spy is peeking in on us! :rolleyes: We better start talking in code about the you know what (birthday cake) that we plan to send to you know who (the members of the other teams). :rolleyes: ;)

Anyway, I was just checking in to see how everyone is doing today. It has been another long day for me but at least I have stayed on track with my food and water. I think I am getting a slight cold, but hopefully it won't get too bad. SO glad it is the weekend.

Oh by the way, my name is Tami. And, Angela, in April I will be joining you in the big 3-0 land! :p

Where is everyone today?? I hope everyone is doing well. :)

Hey Tami I hope you don't get that cold, I hate colds. Sorry I didn't post over the weekend, it's a little difficult for me to log in. Remember ladies this is a tough week, work hard and drink lots of water!!!!

Angela, I did get that cold. :( I've been taking a lot of vitamin C and drinking a lot of water to stay hydrated, so hopefully it will go away soon. Thankfully, I only have classes two days this week, so I will have time to recover.

I'm glad you are back. I was a little nervous I had lost everyone. :p But don't worry about not posting on weekends; I understand.

No Tami you wont lose me :) I'm here for you!! I am so sorry you got that cold, grrr I hate being sick. Just drink lots of fluids and although it's high on calories drink Gatorade :) take care of yourself!!

I'm sooooo sorry I didn't check in for awhile. I've had a yucky couple of days...it's my fav. time of the month :( . This month's been horrible! I didn't work out today or yesterday but I plan on raking a million leaves to tomorrow. That should give me a workout!

By the way, I'm Candice. As you know I just turned 28. I am a jobless teacher desperately seeking a job. I got married to Jeff in May and we are super happy. We bought a little house in a city that I moved to in June. After I got married I gave up my job hoping to get something where I am now but no luck yet! So I've been busy taking courses to upgrade myself, doing small rennovations and learning to take of ME. Losing weight is obviously first on my list .....

Tami I hope you feel better soon! :)

Angela thanks for the birthday wishes....Sooooooo you have a wedding coming up. Don't you worry you'll start losing weight in No time!!! ;)

Amanda say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to fast food :p

We've got to win this challenge

GO TEAM 4 GO!!!!!!

Hey girls, I hope all is well with my groupies. :) haha Things are going well here but really busy and haven't had much time to post yet. I'll post more when I get a chance. But don't worry girls, I won't let you down. We're almost half way through the challenge girls, keep up the great work.

Ladies I hope you're doing well. I know everyone is super busy but remember to drink your water. On Thanksgiving fill up on veggies and turkey avoid the skin and try and watch all the starches and carbs. We're going to kick butt!!

Hey everyone! I hope things are going well with everyone today. This is me:
(cough, cough, cough) *deep breath* (cough, cough, cough) Wonderful, isn't it?

Oh well, on a brighter note, I weighed myself this morning. Tomorrow will officially be one week, so I am going to weigh again tomorrow to make sure it says the same thing still before I post it, but I sure hope it is right!

I know some of you may be pretty busy in the next few days with family and everything, but I just wanted to let y'all know that I will be hanging around the house with hubby and the kids, and if anyone needs support or encouragement over the holidays, I will be here if you need me! :)

Yeahhhhhhhhhh only one more week to go!!! Hope you ladies are keeping on track! Keep drinking water and say nooooooooooooooo to junk food! We can do this!

Good Morning Ladies!!! I hope everyone is doing well. I've lost some weight but I don't want to post it on here you know with all the nosey challengers and all ;) I'll send you guys pms later on today. Drink water!! You guys are doing great!

Well, I went to the doctor today, so hopefully I will get better soon. Of course, I was also weighed while I was there. Should I pm with my weight like Angela? Since we have so many nosey spies! :rolleyes:

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. Remember stay away from the stuffing!!!! :p
It is today, right???

Hello Ladies I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was as nice as mine. I did stay away from the stuffing :) This is actually the first year I can remember in a very long time that I didn't feel like I stuffed myself. I made a nice plate with a little of everything but didn't go back for seconds or thirds for that matter..he!he! It's going to take time, but I really feel if I'm going to achieve my goals this time :)
Hope all of you are doing well.

Angela,
I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Since it was just me, my hubby, and the kids, we didn't really make any more food than a normal meal, and we didn't even buy or make any pies. :)

I hope the others had a good time and come back soon.

Oh, by the way, I never received the PM about your weight loss.

Wow team that's great willpower!
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving but now it's time to get back to serious business..
:cool: Project weight loss :cool:
Just a couple more days...
I'm so proud to be apart of this team, I feel that we're all dedicated and doing great!

GO TEAM FOUR GO!!!!

Hey girls! Hope you all are doing well! I also really hope that you all are ready to...GET YOUR BUTTS KICKED!!! HA HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back