Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.

runforfun529

coastergirl4
gonnab2cute
Hypo Hippo
Flab to go!

Alright, post your starting weight as soon as possible. Then, over the next two weeks, encourage each other like you never have before!!!

Then on Wednesday November 30, Post your finishing weight.

HAVE FUN!!

Ladies are you ready to kick some butt??? I am. Starting weight is 186. Remember drink your water!!!
height 5'2
hw 205
sw 196
cw 186
gw 181
ugw 130
My plan is to eat around 1200 calories a day, drink at least 9 glasses of water and work out 5 days a week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty ladies I hope you're ready. Angela, I know I'm ready to kick some major butt! I've gained back most of my weight so after some realization....I'm ready to go full force ahead. Ok so I guess I'll post my stats now for the challenge.

Height: 5'4
SW: 204
CW: 193
GW: 187
UGW: 150

Food Goals: My plan is to stay around 1300 Calories daily, ranging from 1200-1400. I'll start with that and see how I feel, adjustments can be made later. Oh yeah and at LEAST 64 oz water each day.

Exercise Goals: To do some form of exercise 5 days a week, whether that be TaeBo, Pilates, Cardio Dance, or something else. I also hope to get into the gym at some point. This goal may change as time progresses.

Ok and that's it, so with that I'm ready to rock and roll. Let's go get 'em ladies!!!

Last edited:
Hi TEAM 4 !!!!!!

I feel really great energy from you all. I think we're ready to kick some serious butt during this challenge! My starting weight is 151 pounds. I hope to get to 148...we'll see what happens :p
My plan to acheive this goal is to work out everyday & eat well of course :)

GO TEAM FOUR GO!!!!

Oh No! Last one to check in!

I weighed myself again this morning since we are starting a new challenge. This morning my scale said 221, even though yesterday it said 219. (How depressing! :( ) I guess my pms'ing doesn't help anything! :eek:

Oh well, I am ready to give it my all these next two weeks! Good luck everyone!

Remember ladies we have a tough couple of weeks with Thanksgiving let's make sure to stay on top of one another and not let that dessert table get the best of us :)

GonnaB,
We are not going to visit family for Thanksgiving, so at least I won't have to worry about the dessert table! It is just going to be me, my husband, and the kids so I am refusing to overdo it on the food and desserts.

I don't have to worry about Thanksgiving but I do have to worry about my BIRTHDAY CAKE! :eek: Hopefully I could resist!!!! Wish me luck!

Flab2go,
I am sure you will do very well at enjoying a piece of your cake and resisting the rest. After all, you have all of us looking over your shoulder. :) Make sure you invite a lot of people to help you share it. Or you could send all of us some so we could enjoy it with you. Better yet, you could send some to the members of the other teams! ;) (Just joking:) )

Hypo, LOL THat was too funny and such a good plan! Imagining walking around to the other teams..."Birthday cake anyone?" lol All in good fun. I do have Thanksgiving to worry about, we have a HUGE dinner at my mamaw's (grandma's) and she always cooks yummy stuff that even I like. I hadn't really even thought about it though. I didn't realize it's in a week!!! I'm not too worried about it...I'm going to enjoy the food that I eat usually but just eat smaller portions. I'll burn the calories off the next morning when I'm sitting outside of Best Buy shivering to death. LOL!

How did everyone's first day go? I'd consider mine a success. I stayed in my calorie range, drank a lot of water and no pop. I didn't get exercise in because I was tired from bowling but I'll exercise today. Ok girls, keep on trucking. We're so going to kick butt here!

Hey ladies sorry it's been a crazy morning at work. I'm with Hypo, Flab to go enjoy your cake just don't over do it. When is your birthday? As long as we have each other we'll get through these next couple of weeks with bells on. I have faith in you gals :)

Hi Team!
Hee Hee ...love the idea about giving the cakes to the other teams!!!! Exactly how can we do that?:cool: Anyone got a plan? Today is my birthday and any minute now my mother in law is going to pop in a BIG cake...I'm so nervous...she's constantly trying to fatten me up. I swear my weight prob is all of her fault :p
I did well today, worked out, ate well (so far and drank lots of water)
I'll keep you posted with how my cake situation goes....;)

Hey Everyone! I hope y'all are doing well today. It has been crazy busy for me today, between classes, dropping my oldest off at a fall fest at his school, and my daughter's first girl scout meeting. (Yes, we are getting started late. Didn't think we had enough girls, some confusion about having a leader, yada, yada, yada.)

Anyway, I guess I need to post my info since I didn't do it yesterday.

Current weight: about 221
Highest weight: 225 (maybe a bit higher when I was pregnant with my youngest.)
Current goal: 200
Ultimate goal: not sure, at least 140.
Height: about 5'4"

I have seen a nutritionist and he said my calorie intake looks good, but I was just maintaining since I wasn't exercising, so now I am starting to incorporate that. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism about 5 1/2 years ago and my metabolism is extremely extremely slow because of it. I am trying to eat small meals or snacks about every 3 hours to help that. Hopefully, the exercise will too.

A little more about me: I am married, have 3 kids (12, 9 and 2), and I am a sleep deprived second year law student.

I look forward to getting to know all of you! Let's kick some butt! :cool:

I know you're all dying to know....
I didn't have any cake!
And my hubby will be taking the remaining portions to his workplace 2morrow
I can't believe it! I had another sugar free day!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday Flab to go!!! Great job on the cake, your ROCK!!
Hypo- WOW second year law student and three kids, you must be amazing!!

What are you ladies names I feel silly referring to my new friends as Hypo and Flab to go :) My name is Angela. I'm about to turn the big 3 0 next month. I'm also newly engaged :) I'm getting married on September 30th next year. Gene my fiance' is an amazing man. He's recently gone from over 300lbs to he just hit 216lbs. I'm very proud of him. He has made himself my personal trainer, which I love. Well now that you guys know more than you wanted to know about me ;) hehe I better get back to work

I almost forgot...Amanda how are you doing? Still kicking butt???

GO TEAM 4!! We ROCK!!

Way to go on the birthday cake! That deserves some applause!! *clapping wildly* :p
And I agree with Angela, Hypo, 3 kids and law school PHEW no wonder you're sleep deprived.

Now as for me...I did crappy with food yesterday but I did exercise and drank A LOT of water. Today is a new day and I'ms till feeling good. Go Me! LOL!

Ok a little introduction of myself here. I'm Amanda, I turned 21 back in September. I have a wonderful boyfriend, Greg, whom I've been with for about 4 years. I live on my own in a one bedroom apartment, although I'm constantly with Greg either at my place or his. I work full time as a secretary (which I love). What makes dieting so hard for me is, Greg. LOL He pretty much does nothing but eat out, so it makes things a bit harder on me because I'm constantly being put with fast food and such. Ok so that's enough about me :) Hope everyone else is doing well.

GO 4 GO 4 Go 4!

Peekaboo I see you! You little spy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back