Weight-Loss Group Challenge Team 1!!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO...Smell like a condom I read that and had to go back and find out why, was thinking god what kind of weird sex things are you doing...LOL. At least if I smelled like a condom people would think I was happy and getting some lovin. Anyways LOL...Just checkin in on you.

LOL Julie!

hmm.. the smell of a condom... haven't smelt that in a while. LOL Don't worry Julie.. your not the only one without loving. ;)

Hello ladies! I hope everyone is doing great! Guess what the heck i did tonight... no .. I didn't go off my diet this has nothing to do with food.. :D... I dropped my friggen sizzix die cut machine on my foot!! Yep.. wasn't paying attention and it fell off the couch onto my foot! Man that hurt.. Glad tomorrow is my day off of curves!

LMAO- Christina I was gonna get me some rubber elastic things for working out but if they make your smell like a condom I'll be sure to stay away from them then!! Glad your butt is better!

Last edited:
Well girls. im back! Fully restored (pretty much) and rareing to go (kinda.) hehe

Last week was very bad. Instead of looseing pounds i actually put one on. :(

Serves me right for cheating i guess. So.. just had a small chicken salad (it's my add a meal week.. although i don't plan on having a meal every night) and im going to go to the gym tomorrow. Not going to let you girls down by not looseing anything at all.

Hey Chicky's!!! How are ya'll doing? I have great news....I just came back from Curves and lost a whole 5.5lbs. :D Sure it might be all water weight but it's pounds gone...forever (hopefully)!!!

Keep up the GREAT work 'mates!!! LOL

Good evening ladies! I'm just checking in for the night. I had a great work out this morning and have tried to watch my food today. I did blow it though. I did good all day except stoped by Wendy's and got a order of fries.. I miss my fries and ketchup so much! That was the first time i've had them in a while.. but I just got this craving for them you know?

Angel- Congratulations!! That is awesome. And that was just for 1 week wasn't it?

Pinky- Dont get discouraged maybe that pound was muscle you are gaining!

Christina- We miss your posts! Hope you find your way back to us soon!!

Angel- Wow! Well done girl! Thats amazing! This curves thing sounds good.. What do you have to do for it?

Christinanva- damn i wish it was.. but seeing as i did little exercise apart from my normal walking i doubt that highly.. but! Im not going to get discouraged. I've had my downer week.. its not going to happen again. I'm getting up early to go to the gym tomorrow before uni starts. (Its 2:30am here.. getting up at 8:30am. lol i just can't sleep at the moment. its terrible. ) I will do this.. we will win!

Christina- how you doing hun?

heheh thanks. I don't feel tierd at all... not even yawing at all. *Sigh*

Might just force myself to go to bed in a minute.. otherwise im not going to get up in the morning.. its like a horrible cycle. :D

Ohh.. ive just noticed what that little button beside people's screen name means. :D if its green it means the person is online.. if not then they are offline! ha! im a genuis! hahaha

(yes.. sleep deprivation gets to me.. ;) )

I'm glad I am medicated to get to sleep! I used to stay up almost 20 hours a night but that was back in the day when I was addicted to staying on the internet!

i do have sleeping pills.. i just dont take them very often because they make me all groggy in the morning and very sluggish.

Right.. its now 3:22am.. I got to go to bed!

Okay well that was a disaster. Woke up around 9 this morning and was all raring to go to the gym etc... when i checked my planner. I had a peice of work due for today that i had forgotten to do! :eek: So my gym time was then taken up by the peice of work.. all i can say is *bleep bleep bleep!*

Although.. im off for a dance lesson now. At least im getting something done. hehe

oh and btw.. i see you too Julie! ;)

Hey girlies! I hope yall are having a wonderful thanksgiving! Come Monday we have to work our tail off because of all this turkey!! Is anyone besides myself crazy enough to go shopping at 4 am tomorrow?? lol.. I should be done by 6 and in the bed by 630 if everything goes as planned! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back