Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.

runforfun529

Christina
christinanva
Pinky
AngelQuest

Alright, post your starting weight as soon as possible. Then, over the next two weeks, encourage each other like you never have before!!!

Then on Wednesday November 30, Post your finishing weight.

HAVE FUN!!

Ok... I really need this... I weighed in this morning at 185... which means I have gained 8 pounds over the past few weeks.... :( :( :( :(

Hopefully doing this challenge I will lose all that was gained AND THEN SOME!

thanks for the good luck wishes. They will be granted I'm sure...

So far today
Breakfast
low sugar apple and cinnamon oatmeal, coffee,

snack
2eggs omlit with mexican cheese

excercise = pilates and back excercises

Hello Teammates!!! Wow my first challenge...I weighed in today at 189.5lbs. How much are we suppose to lose? Sorry I'm just kindda new to this whole thing.

Good Luck Girlys'!!!:p

I'm weighing in at 171lbs.

So far today i've done no exercise... and i've been blessed with a cold. lol

angelquest~ all the challenges have been different so far. I really do not know if there is a goal weight or if they are doing total loss percentages again... we will have to ask around huh? LOL feeling dumb at the moment!

Pinky~ I hope you feel better soon.. take care ! and dont cave!

The other Christina~ lol.... how ironic? good luck girl ! happy to have you all on my team!

Okay Team #1 , we are all in Team #1 for a reason... because we are destined to WIN WIN WIN !!!!
NOW LETS DO IT!
BREAK!

Christina ~ 185
Christinanva~ 226
Angelquest~ 189.5
Pinky~ 171
TOTAL 771.5

Just try to lose as much as we can! aim for AT LEAST a 5 pound loss... but the more the better right!

Today is my Tae BO day... I will push myself harder and try to sweat more. Its gettin more fun cause it warms me up, and it is cold cold cold outside!

I was going to go to the gym today.. but i dont know if i can be bothered. My nose is still blocked and its a little hard to breath.. but a friend said that if i did exercise it would make me feel better. But its so cold outside.. i guess i could wrap up warm and walk the 30 mins to uni.. then work out and wrap up warm again after my work out for the 30 mins walk back. lol

Howdy yall! Just thought I'd update on my progress.. I had my weigh/measure today at curves and... I've lost only 4.75 inches i was sort of disappointed on that but i really dont believe it.. the girl that measured me acted like she had no idea what she was doing... My body fat % was at 46.00 and today it was 44.70% they keep trying to tell me that it is wonderful that I've lost that much but I'm just like yea whatever.. Do any of you think that is good?? Am I just being too hard on myself??

Christina- girl your gonna have to keep me in line!! I need to lose 6 lbs before this challenge is over! Do you think I can do it?? I hope so !!! Have you had your date with billy yet?? I've tried those before.. and I cannot keep up with him.. maybe where i'm a blonde..:D

Pinky- I hope you get to feeling better!!

Hey Girls'!!!

Today was great...I ate well, went to work (1st day), and even went to work out at Curves. I feel so good. I think I'll try losing 6lbs by weigh in...I know I can do it!

I know team #1 will beat all those other teams. Come on girls let show them what we are made of. Keep eating well, drink your water and get that exercise in. We are the best better then the rest!!!;) Go Team Go!!! :)

Christinanva~ Girl, I think that is WONDERFUL. Anytime the numbers decrease is outstanding. Keep it up. How many times a week do you go to Curves? I just started yesterday, today was my 2nd work out. I plan to work out 3-4 times a week. I'm going tomorrow too. I used to go to Curves back when I lived in Tennessee. I really think it works. I know it sometimes seem that you should be losing more but remember when it comes to losing weight (or at least this is what I experienced) slower is better. Most times when you lose to fast it ends up coming back faster and more then it was lost. Just keep up the great work, I know you can do it, look how far you came so far. Don't get down on yourself...you should be praising yourself cause you did lose. I believe in you and plus you're part of TEAM #1...which means you are the BEST!!!:D

Pinky~ I'm so sorry you still feel sick. Hope you feel better soon. Don't over work yourself cause you need your energy to get better and the faster you get better the faster you can start working out. So just take it easy. Stay in bed, drink lots of liquids, and most important FEEL BETTER!!:)

Christina~ Billy is a great workout. I used to do him all the time (till his wife found out)....LOL just kidding:D Don't push too hard, since I read in your diary (I think) you have back problems. I don't want one of my girls out cause of a back injury. I'm just worried about my group, ya know.:)

WE ARE TEAM #1, CAUSE WE ALL ARE #1!!! (it might sound corny but it's true):D

Christina- It's okay.. i can't overwork myself. Everytime i try to run my sore throat packs in and i start coughing. If i still want to breath it means no gym for me. I might try swimming tomorrow... can make it relaxing so that i can still breath but still get exercise.. actually sounds like a plan. hehe

Angel- Hun... if i could afford to have another day in bed... believe me i would. :( Sadly i have to sort some things out which require me to get off my bum and go to campus. I promise to take it slow.. so i can get better soon and work out!

Christinanva- Thanks. :) your not the only one who hopes that. hehe

Come on girls... just because one of your team mates is injuried and down at the moment (me lol) doesn't mean we still can't win! We can do it. Go team 1!

:D

Angel- Today was your first day on a new job?? How was it?? Most of the time I work out 4 day's a week but sometimes i do 3 just so i dont get burnt out on it. I love it there but i feel like i'm used to the routine.. they need to switch the machines around and i was told that they will not do that until the 28th. I love going to Tennessee what part of TN are you from?

Pinky- Wishing you a speedy recovery!!

Christina- Where ya at girlie? I seen you on here all day but i havent' seen you post here lately! Unless your still sore from your fall and cant sit down at your computer.. Just a thought.. Or at Spencers.... lol... Well no matter where you are I hope you had a good day today!

Ok ladies.. I had roughly around 1300 caleries today and I had a great workout today.. I'm also very proud of myself today because I did't go to McD's and get a sweet tea.. And that is amazing today is the fourth day in about 2 weeks that I haven't had one.. I'm starting to realize I dont need my tea as bad as i thought.. :)

Julie! I am the spy! Spies can not spy on spies! LMAO

LOL , my butt feels better.... and I wasnt at spencers... not yet anyway... LOL

I am doing sooooo well... I am getting my excercise in and everyday it gets easier and easier... I think I may add something else to it.. perhaps start my other pilates videos... the only thing is that you use this rubber elastic thing for resistance... and the thing smells like a condom... even after I shower I still smell like a condom... I can not stand the rubber smell! LOL
and it lasts for days! eeeew!

Good for you not gettting the tea... I was bad with Capuccino Blasts from Baskin Robbins..... to die for... not to get fat for though... LOL

You girls sound like you're doing great, I'm glad to hear it. Hope you feel better soon Pinky. Hey Christina, I have that Pilates video and bands too! I haven't tried it yet though...yuck dont' want to smell likea condom. LOL! Anyway just wanted to check in on you girls. Keep up the good work (but not too good, I want team 4 to win lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back