Look like i am the fisrt from group 5 to weight in at

86 kg = 189.5 pounds

ok girls we can win this !!!!

Springbomb
junebride05
honeychild

where are you ?

Introducing Trusylver

In order to get to know each other a little better i think a short intro would be good.

My real name is Bronwyn, I am a 33 year old mother of 3 boys married to a great hubby for 10 years. I love sports including Rugby, Cricket, Powerlifting, Judo and Broomball etc. my ultimate goal is 12% bodyfat my goal weight will change as i gain muscle.

my biggest problem with loosing fat is portion size and a very sedentary job as a web developer working from home spending way to much time in front of a computer screen.

I'm here... weigh in is 128lbs. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!! Lets kick some a@@! LOL.

K my intro...

My real name is Michelle, I'm a 34 year old mother of a 10 year old boy and
an 8 year old girl. I have recently reconciled with my husband after a long term separation.

My long term goal - to lose 10 - 15 lbs, by watching my calorie intake, and exercise.

Like you Bronwyn (BTW very cool name) I sit at a desk all day. I design ads, flyers, catalogues etc.

Hey girls!

I just switched from my really nice new scale to my older, digital scale and weighed in on that at 136 lbs
(Because of the scale, I know that this isn't my true weight, but I figure I can track my progress on this scale nonetheless.)
As for my intro:
My name is Marissa and I'm a 15 year old student. I'm new to this site and I'm loving it so far. My ultimate goal is to get to 104 lbs, :D but for now I'm working for a steady weight loss of 2 lbs per week. I love fashion, wakeboarding, cooking, knitting, basketball, and spending time with my friends and family. I'm also interested and am learning more about politics. Can't wait to get going with this group! Let's win it!

Marissa

I just got back from the doctors and the diagnosis is a strained Gluteus Medius muscle so i am on anti inflamatory drugs and rest untill it heals so my exercize during this challenge won't be at good but will still aim to loose as much as posible through diet.

I'm here weighing in at 176 lbs. Whewwwwwwwww!!!

My Intro:
My name is Monique, I am a 28 year old mother of 2, a 7 year girl and a 3 year old boy. As you may see I am recently married in June and have packed on about 20lbs that quick!!! I also work a very, very sedentary job, I am a computer programmer/client server developer. My biggest problem is the fact that I LOVE LOVE LOVE food and when it tastes really good, even if I am full, I keep eating it bc it tastes soooo good. Oh, I cant leave out the fact that I was raised that you had to eat ALL of the food on your plate before you were excused from the table, so needless to say, that is sketched in my brain to this day......I love playing Volleyball, basketball, biking, ms pac man anything competitive, I LOVE!!!

just signing this morning, it is a bit overcast today but the forecast is for 35+ (95F) degree temp so i must get my water intake up a bit today.

I know we can all make great progress towards our ultimate goals in this challenge and win this :)

ok my weight is on its way down :) finally made it back to the gym today for a good upper body workout but still cant work my lower body.

Hey kiddo's! Just wanting to know if you wanted a new member...the diet guy would like to join. Let me know!

Welcome diet guy, what is your starting weight and please tell everybody a bit about yourself, what is the hardest part for you for loosing weight. ?

hey guys! just checking in to see how you've been. hope everyone's well, i've been doing alright. oh, and welcome to the team diet guy!

Marissa

not doing to bad today for exercize but food hasn't been good so far

planned to workout on the bike but ended up digging ditches for 3 hours this afternoon after a slow start to the day.

missed breakfast and lunch has been a couple of slices of raisin bread, water so far has been 2 litres. the scales are moving down but very slowly not sure how much muscle i am building till tuesday when i have my fitness assessment.

Cheers
Bronwyn

Hey team 5 just checking in to see how we are all doing! I'm doing well, eating has been pretty good, and exercising more now!

cheers
michelle

Ok, well here I go.. I am 17 5'7" and I wight 245 lbs. My goal is to get down to 170-180.. I am not really on a 'diet' more like a diffrent way of eating. I eat 5 meals a day under 1500 cals total. I excercise after each meal. The hardest part for me losing weight is when I don't lose it fast enough for MY likeing. Then I will just stop... But that's the old me, I am in it to win it, baby!

i don't think it ever feels like your loosing it fast enought but at least if it is slow you have a better chance of keeping it off :)

had my fitness assesment today and i am down to 26% bodyfat YAY :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back