Weight-Loss Group 5 to Win

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay we CAN do this, last week was slow but as a team we can only do our best.

I weighed myself, I am down to 241... Today is the day i pigged out. some Taco Bell, and some chinese... That's it, I am off to bed. It's 8:47 p.m. ANd I am back on my diet tomorrow. So, I hope I am doing this right! :-D

Last edited:
Just checking in how is everybody going, Junebride where are you ? the scales are not moving much here but i am gaining muscle.

I've lost a bit... not gonna say how much! My ticker hasn't been updated since Christmas, but when i started this challenge I was actually at 128lbs as said in weigh in! I hope everyone is still with us! Yay team 5!

cheers
michelle

Glad to hear everyone's making progress! I've been gone for a while, but I've been keeping up with my exercise and all...lost a little weight too!
Keep at it
Marissa

Junebride hasn't posted since weigh in i think it is unfortunately time for a vote :(

how is everybody elso going, my new gym program is realy making me work hard with the weights :)

I am here, sorry for the non posting. I have a lot going on right now. My husband's car caught on fire, so we have been spending every minute looking for a car and looking at cars. This is also a hectic time at work due to conversions of some of our systems. I have lost like 6 lbs so far.....I read the postings just never sit down long enough to type up something till now. My son is napping, my daughter is bathing and husband gone to look at ANOTHER car....whewwww!!!

How is everyone doing? I have been doing the slim fast diet since the new year. I will start working out tonight on my gazelle, hopefully this will aid in the process. I finally got a new brace so maybe that will minimize the pain.

Why are you go quick to kick me out? This is my first competition, I dont know all of the rules. Are we suppose to report in every week???

It's great to see you back :D and well done on your progress so far :) we suposed to post at least every few days to help keep each other on track. Sorry about the car, was anybody hurt ? I hope things quiet down a bit a work for you but keeping busy helps me keep my mind of food.

starting weight 136
weight now 133.5

2.5 lbs lost!

I thought this was pretty good, but ya'll have done fantastic!

Marissa

Great Job everyone!!!!! My starting weight was 176, I am now at 168. Not exactly as well as I had expected but.....I will keep pushing forward...

Good Job everyone and keep it up!!!

Well done Junebride, that was an excellent loss :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back