Weight-Loss Group 4 Work It!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina1

Lucygirl & Coastergirl here we go!!
It's time for us to get into the groove, let's go! :cool:

My starting weight is 185 .... PUSH ME !!!! I need it!
I'll be checkin on you ladies too! :p

Last edited:
Alrighty girls, here we go! This is so great already hehe my own little cheerleading team/personal trainers. Hahaha!

My starting weight is also 185
Goal weight 180
I want to drink 64 oz of water each day (I'll have to work up to that)
I want to eat around 1500 Calories
Exercise: I bowl on Wednesdays and play softball on Tuesday & Thursday
I want to try and get in my bike ride (5 miles) at least 3 times
a week.

It's not going to be easy to get back on track but I know you girls will help me like I'm going to encourage you. SO come on girls, pick up those water bottles and let's go!

Hello Girls
Im ready for this, Im glad we have our own little group. I'll need lots of suggestions and help. I'll try to help both you out as much as possible I haven't been very successfull in dieting before.

My starting weight is 168 lbs and my goal is 163.

My work schedule is kind of crazy right now but I'm going to try and get active as much as possible. One thing with working lot's is that it keeps me away from temptation.

Goodluck everyone, I know we can do this. :D

okay girls, sit up, stand strong, drink that water, keep your tummys tight, and keep moving..... forward MARCH!

Hey girls! Hope it's going well on your end. Water seems to be more of a problem today than it was yesterday but I'm going to keep at it. I definitely think this group thing is going to help. I already feel great about it! :)

Thanks for the reminders Christina...I needed to be told to sit up too! Anyway! After I get off work the plan is to go for a bike ride, then get ready and go play my softball game. It would be an extremely successful day for me if that happens. I'll be sure to let you girls know. The diet is going well today. :)

Ride that bike girly! Get on it and ride away!
I could never play softball.... You are amazing. I think you should be our team captain!
Yer all popular and into things and stuff.... Aint I silly?
You know you'll get that water in
DONT LET US DOWN! ;)

Alrighty girls so how was the first day? Let's go, check in time. :p Christina you're such a sweetie, and so silly too! hehe!

My day was great! It really doesn't get any better than that for me. :D

Food: 1299 Calories
Water: Not sure but drank as much as i could...did ok with it
Exercise: 3.5 mile bike ride plus my softball game!!! :)

Hope your day went as well as mine. Work hard girls, chin up, foreward march! Oh yeah and WATER WATER WATER!

I did not count calories but I know I did well with my menu!
I drank 5 bottles of water
and did Tae Bo baby!

Day 2 will be just as good, and we're gonna kick this weekends butt!

joining late

Hi girls,

Coaster girl invited me to join i hope the rest of you don't mind. I was on vacation and did not see the club idea until Thursday.

Here are my stats:

5'5"
HW 183
CW 164.2
GW 125-130

I hope to be down to 159.2 by the end of this. It would be great to be back in the 150's.

Yesterday, my exercise was pretty good but I ate too much 1730 cals :(

This morning I did upper body strength training and 45 min (615 cal burned) on the arc trainer.

food so far:
2pkts low sugar oatmeal 220 cal

1T natural peanut butter 95
String cheese 80

Frozen burrito 250

64 oz. water

For those who are interested, the way I do good with my water is to drink at least 16 oz. before each meal (i try to eat 150-250 cal every 2 hrs) I just guzzel the water down. if I don't use this method, i forget to drink enough.

Anyways, You guys are great. I think reading your posts has helped me not to fall of the wagon after vacation like I usually do.

good luck with your goals I think together we can all do outstanding on our diet and exercise! :D

Julie

You are more than wlecome to join our group! You're in girl!
Good luck on our journey to loosing 5 lbs, I'll meet you on the other side of the line!

Just wanted to let you girls know that I'll be out of town for the weekend, so it's not that I've run off. If I get a chance to use the laptop I'll try and post but otherwise I'll be back to you on Monday. :) Hope everyone has a great weekend and let's go girls! (Don't forget your water!)

It sounds like everyone is doing well. Im getting my water in, and have been sticking to my meal plan. Im not counting calories. I've gone jogging, and have walked for atleast 30 min 3 times a day. I don't know if I will be able to check the website till sunday but I will try.

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all having a great weekend and sticking to your plans.

Christina, I do not know how you can do the Tae Bo. I bought Billy Blakes boot camp. I have tried it twice and I still can't make it all the way through the work out. He kicks my but! Great job :D

Well I need to post the rest of Friday:

zone bar 210
zone bar 210

String cheese 80

vegetable sushi 320

Total for the day = 1455

Now for today:

I am very excited, I made through the 1st set of the next level of my program on the treadmill. I am trying to work up to running 30 minutes straight. running is very difficult for me so I am trying a program that was in my fitness magazine.
I did (3) 5:4 minute intervals @ 3.5:6 mph, so I ran 1.2 miles. w/ the 2min cool down I did 34 min. and 281 cal burned.
I also did 10min on the arc trainer 146cal burned and lower body & abs for strength

food:
1T flax oil 110

Hummus toubouli wrap 250

Kashi bar 140

ww fetucini Alfredo w/ brocoli 290

hummas 100
soy crisps 100

1 svg Ben & Jerry's ice cream 240 :eek:

Total 1230

76 oz. water

I shouldn't of had the ice cream, but I was so busy today w/ chores that I didn't eat enough calories and I and I really wasn't in the mood for anything else. I found single serving size Ben & Jerry's ice cream cups at the store last night. This is a nice solution for me when I get the urge to be bad. If I had bought the pint, I would have eaten the whole thing tonight. I will be better tomorrow. :eek:

Well I hope you girls are doing better than me. I know you are. You guys are all very determined, I can tell. Oh, just thought I would tell you, The 2nd Biggest Loser season starts this tuesday the 13th on NBC. I am very excited. I watched the first one and it really kept me motivated to stay on track. If you didn't see the first one, I reccommend you check it out. You can read about the new contestants as well as last season's contestants online, just google "the biggest loser".

Well, stay on track, I check in on you tomorrow

HW 183
CW 164
GW 125-130

Julie :)

Alrighty girls...how was your weekend? I hope it went great. It's Monday and back to the groove for me. My weekend was GREAT but not diet wise. So anyhow, I'm charging onward, are you with me?! :) Here we go!

Hello all,

Hey, where's Lucygirl? Happy birthday Coastergirl (fellow virgo) wow 21, that's a fun birthday, I hope you have a great one.

well how was everyone's weekend. mine went pretty well, very productive. I did not get to go on a hike like i wanted to. I had too many chores and errands to do. oh well maybe next weekend.

Yesterday i did upperbody strength and abs plus 45 min on the arc trainer 615 cal burned.
64 oz. water
I ate very healthy, but only consumed 1150 cal. Oh well, on to today.
exercise:
(3) 5:4 minute intervals @ 3.5:6 mph, so I ran 1.2 miles. w/ the 2min cool down I did 34 min. and 281 cal burned.
I also did 10min on the arc trainer 146cal burned and lower body & abs for strength
rode bike to work 4.31 miles 30 min 200 cal
will ride home so times two. I am so happy to be riding my bike again :D

breakfast:
two pkts low sugar oatmeal 210 cal
32oz water

well, I look forward to all of your posts today. Keep up the good work! You girls can do it! drink that water and get that exercise in :D

HW 183
CW 163.6
GW 125-130

Julie :)

Julieann, you're lucky to have all that equipment to exercise with. I have nothing. Just me and Billy Blanks! LOL Yup it's hard, but I want to be able to do the whole tape without getting extremely winded! Then move on to the 8 min workout, and add in my Pilates. which I think is harder than Tae BO! LOL

My weekend food intake was not the greatest. I did try not to eat as much as I used to!

But I only missed on day of Tae Bo (sunday), and getting back on track right now, time for my Monday Date with Billy Blanks!

Christina I do feel lucky to have access to all of the equipment. I belong to Boston Sports Club and they have a great variety of equipment, They better for $71 a month. When I was in California i only paid $29 a month for 24hr fitness which also has a great variety, unfortunately they do not have gym in this area :(
It is very difficult for this California girl to get to the gym during the winters here. I don't want to go outside at all. I will need lots of support in the winter.

Well enough wining about money and how cold it is here.

Great job with the Tae bo. Pilates is great to. I have 20 minute workouts for abs - lower body-and upper body. they are difficult at first, but I can tell they really increase my strength when I do them on a regular basis. I go to the gym @ 5:30 a.m. then go to work, by the time I get home at night I am too worn out to do them. I really want to start the abs one again. Maybe I will try tonight, you have inspired me. It's only 20 minutes, I can do it :)

How long is your Tae Bo workout? My boot camp is like 50 minutes long. Just curious, It seems like Tae Bo could be fun once you get the hang of it.

Well I am rambling, sorry.

Update for today
snack: zone bar 210
lunch: burrito 250
48oz more water

Keep on track everyone Coatergirl and Lucygirl, how are you two doing today? I hope well. Dring that water!

I will check back later.

Julie

hey girl, so far so good for me today. I've had a turkey sandwich, some tuna fish, and a nutri grain bar...no exercise though but my spirits are high. I hope to go to the rec tonight after work with Greg but I guess we'll see...if not then i'll be limited to some crunches I'm guessing. I've got to figure out some sort of work out schedule for myself. I'd love to do it before work but man that's so early and I don't go to bed early enough. Well anyway, I've done well with water so far I've had about 36 oz.

DRINK DRINK DRINK (singing like the aquafina commercial)

I've had zero water today! We have no water in the house! I can not go shopping until tomorrow so I've drank 2 glasses of milk today and my coffe and THATS IT!
Ohhh I feel drained.... blah....

My Tae bo is only 30 min. I would love to get the boot camp!
I only did 1/2 the tae bo today, no evergy with out water......... :(

Julieann, from Cali to Boston? Quite a move. Winter time does pretty much suck, very cold and slushy and really makes you want to hibernate. But you really gotta push yourself when the time comes and we'll be here to help you as we can.
I know I;m gonna need it too! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back