Go Bo Sox!!!

I just wanted to say GOOD LUCK to my Boston Red Sox. Although they lost last night 4-3 in 12 innings I want them to go ALL THE WAY! GO BO SOX

Finally, another baseball fan. I've been on this board all alone for so long. Unfortunately, Boston dropped another game 5-1 (my dad will be very disappointed). And, there's not much hope for my team (Blue Jays) except for rooten for next year .. :(

Well, I really don't like the Blue Jays or the Yankees at that. You know same conference and all. It doesn't look too good for my Bo Sox. Down 2-0... not good. If they should happen to lose, I want the Cubies to win. Who you rooten for, other than your Jays?

Hells yeah! 5-4 win! It's about time Ortiz did something. He was like 0-17 before that 2 run double! Yippee... and the Pat won too. It was a good day yesterday for the New England teams!

A couple big homers by Boston and they've managed to hold on ... nice work. I have to give credit to Rincon for bailing out Oakland with 1 out and runners on 1st & 2nd.

Well, based on the list of teams in the playoffs, my team note being 1 of them, I'm rootin' for the Boston ... but, my g/f is rootin for Florida (meaning that I have to too :) )

Damn, I posted a little pre-maturely ... I 'assumed' that the game was over before Oakland took their bat ... of course, the fact that Williamson doesn't know how to throw a strike didn't help matters.

nice win by boston!!
I am a NY mets fan, but will have to cheer for the next best thing this year (again)....the yankees....should be a great series..!!!

How 'bout them socks!! I am soooo excited they won! Pedro rocks my world. I absolutely hate the Yankees so I hope we win. This is a big series and love-hate relationship! Did you all catch the game last night? I fell asleep for part of it, but woke up to see the last inning or so. Saw Derek Lowe strike out the last batter. Did you guys hear me cheering where you were? YIPPEE!! GO SOX!

Well, I was cheering for Boston, but now that it's Florida vs Boston, I'm rootin' for Florida ... and, what a game that was. I prefer a pitching dual over a hitting dual, but I'm not gonna complain. Go! Florida!

Its not Florida v Boston!!! Florida is a National League team. It's Florida v Cubs and Boston v Yankees! I hope we wupe the yankees A$$. If you're a Jays fan, you're supposed to hate the Yankee too. After all they are in your conference.

GO BOSTON RED SOX! Strike down the curse of the great banbeano.

Yea, i guess that's what happens when I'm over worked ... not thinking or typing straight ... I was having a conversation after the game with my g/f about who would win Florida or Boston in the World Series :confused:
Besides, I've never liked the Yankees ... not sure why, and it has nothing to do with the Jays ... or, maybe it's just the harsh New Yorkers (no offense ;) ), but they can be pretty harsh.
Anyway, GO BOSTON and GO FLORIDA!!!

Red sox beat the Yankees! Red Sox beat the Yankees! Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah. I know I gloating a little too early, but we rock. If (when) the Red Sox go to the world series I throwing a big party.

Oooh Prodigy, thats just plain mean! :) Why you gotta bring up old stuff??? Haven't we suffered long enough?? lol. You're just jelous that the mets didn't make the playoffs.

Poor Chicago ... they want it so bad and then Beckett goes and pitches one of the best games of his life ... yea for him (as a baseball fan) .. too bad for Chicago.

Back