Getting older is not an excuse not to exercise

Getting older is not an excuse not to exercise
Great title for a thread, and I think I am living proof of it. Two years ago I did not think exercise would be possible for me, too old and fat, but now I know I was wrong. Last year I saw my 95 year old uncle doing impressively deep squats every morning. My first thought was to be impressed that he could still do them, then it occurred to me that he was probably only still alive because he had been doing them, and other exercises, for a long time.

When I first started at the gym I was a bit intimidated by all of the young fit people there, but then I started to look around and found a number of people older than I. I am no longer intimidated by a 20 something woman lifting a lot more weight than I do, and I see a lot of them. I have learned it doesn't really matter, now I just think good for her.

I agree: would much prefer if he didn't shout. But back when he didn't shout he got next to no views and now that he does he's got a million subscribers so I'm afraid there's no going back :(

I am no longer intimidated by a 20 something woman lifting a lot more weight than I do, and I see a lot of them. I have learned it doesn't really matter, now I just think good for her.

I'm not intimidated by the young, fit people at the gym, I just wish I could get to the gym to do anything at all now. I have to content myself with running and biking for now. I run less than impressive 12 minute miles but content myself with the thought that a lot of 69 year olds couldn't run for a bus and I can run 10k easily.

I agree: would much prefer if he didn't shout. But back when he didn't shout he got next to no views and now that he does he's got a million subscribers so I'm afraid there's no going back :(
Yes, I suppose you have to give the public what they want.

I would enjoy his videos if he didn't keep shouting. What he says is interesting but does he have to shout like that?
I agree that it is annoying, but the more outlandish he acts, the more views he gets. He used to make really short straight forward videos in his normal voice but no one watched:

After he took on the angry parrot/Gilbert Godfrey schtick and added about 9 parts drama to 1 part content, he suddenly started getting tons of views (& more money).

Back