Frühman's diary

A little different start with gyros as well as pickes and onion, the day ended with a wrap as well as some meat, estimating 2300 calories.

Today started with my shake and ended with a lot of quark, grapes and plumes.

This day I went a little overboard with thuna pizza, meat and a wrap for lunch as well as strawberries with quark in the evening. I think I felt a little more hungry due to the limited meals I had the day before, which I'll try to avoid in the future.

Sometimes it takes a while to find that balance again. I'm sure you'll right the ship asap.

Will do, thank you for the encouragement.

Today it was gyros only. Had a lot of work to do, which is when I forget eating, sometimes even forget sleeping.

Yesterday I had steak with onion as well as chicken and a wrap.

Today I had sweets as well as quark with grapes. It was hard to swallow that I couldn't eat much more because the sweets as good as brought me over my daily limit, oh well.

The last two days didn't work so well, with me ending up eating too much.

Today I had a wrap, some chicken, 2 croissants as well as some salad and tomatoes.

Well done getting back on track.
Its an up and down.

The first 3 days were 2 good and one medium, the day before was pretty bad with way too many sweets and today was way better in compension with fruit salad and eating fewer, truthfully I didn't feel much hungry either.

Small update, I wasn't really good at the dieting thing. I believed that I can limit my caloric intake without suffering, without feeling hunger, but I think this is an illusion. For now I'll try to get accustomed to hunger a bit. Can I enjoy it? Can I make it not a big deal? Will see.

Hunger sucks. I don't deal well with it at all. Lots of protein and high-volume/low-calorie food help for me.

Back