Frühman's diary

Fun, indulgent day or frustrated, cravy day?
Kinda both. On the one side the graduation ceremony from my old university (1 year ago) was canceled and I feel sad, but on the other hand happy because I don't have to mingle with people hehe.

Kinda both. On the one side the graduation ceremony from my old university (1 year ago) was canceled and I feel sad, but on the other hand happy because I don't have to mingle with people hehe.
Covid makes things so weird. I love always having a reason not to socialize but I also really miss a lot of the run-of-the-mill social activities.

Day 18:
  • Breakfast:
    • cake 800 kcal
  • Lunch:
    • wrap+chicken 1200 kcal
    • vegetables asia 300 kcal
  • Dinner:
    • -
Total: 2300 kcal

Day 19:
  • Breakfast:
    • -
  • Lunch:
    • chicken+rice 1200 kcal
    • banana 200 kcal
  • Dinner:
    • spinach 250 kcal
Total: 1650 kcal

Day 20:
  • Breakfast:
    • -
  • Lunch:
    • wrap+chicken 1200 kcal
    • plume wine 200 kcal
  • Dinner:
    • plume wine 200 kcal
    • vegetables 200 kcal
Total: 1800 kcal

It looks like you are getting into the swing of things. I only have a Fitbit & have had it a few years now, but it really does make me move more.

Day 21:
  • Breakfast:
    • -
  • Lunch:
    • chicken+rice 1200 kcal
    • prawn crackers 200 kcal
  • Dinner:
    • pretzel 380 kcal
    • desert 400 kcal
Total: 2180 kcal

Day 22:
  • Breakfast:
    • -
  • Lunch:
    • chicken+wrap 1200 kcal
  • Dinner:
    • nuts 500 kcal
    • raisin 700 kcal
Total: 2400 kcal

Day 23:
  • Breakfast:
    • -
  • Lunch:
    • chicken+rice 1200 kcal
  • Dinner:
    • mandarins 200 kcal
    • nuts+raisin 400 kcal
Total: 2000 kcal

Looks like a good day! You´ve got some decent willpower if you can measure out and stick to 400 kcal of nuts and raisins for your meal.

Looks like a good day! You´ve got some decent willpower if you can measure out and stick to 400 kcal of nuts and raisins for your meal.
Sometimes it works. sometimes it fails. Partly depends on how much I'm able to distract myself, its not always enough to feel full. I'm not always accepting enough to that kind of pain.

Last edited:
Day 24:
  • Breakfast:
    • -
  • Lunch:
    • chicken+wrap 1200 kcal
  • Dinner:
    • mandarins 400 kcal
    • nuts+raisin 800 kcal
    • quark 250 kcal
Total: 2650 kcal

Day 25:
  • Breakfast:
    • -
  • Lunch:
    • chicken+rice 1200 kcal
  • Dinner:
    • mandarins 200 kcal
    • yoghurt+honey 300 kcal
Total: 1900 kcal

Hello again! After some abscence I think I have enough pain to go through losing some weight. Currently at 140kg and if it goes beyond that I'll be very unhappy. Planning on going to 120kg for now.

Dunno yet what I'm gonna eat, but in general I include my shake and meat in the evening in case I do some sports for the day. Aiming for 1500-2000 kcal for continued weight loss while doing 1-2x walking per week.

Most of the last 2-3kg came from anxiety about feeling a little sick and as a student being in the same room as 200 other people. Got a booster, but I still feel anxiety about getting that virus, especially with my weight. Maybe wasn't such a good idea eating too much of the wrong things in the misguided belief that that helps my body get healthy, oh well.

On a related note: I'm trying to do this for myself and feel a little anxious about advice on what food to eat and things. Would be nice if you could refrain from such advice unless asked, thank you. Its not about you guys, I'm just a little insecure about this.

Hope you're all healthy! Happy to see u guys again.

I'll do my best to remember that. Best of luck!
Thank you

Day started good with quark and honey as well as pickles with onions. Then it continued with my shake and ended with a couple mandarines and some gyros, estimating calories at about 2400.

Back