Friday Weigh In!

Oh my god that sounds horrific!!! There is no way i could do that it sounds so difficult!! You must have lots of willpower to stay on that plan! Think i have heard of it before - was that the thing that Beyonce did to lose weight for a movie?

Well gang, the weigh in this week is 228lbs :D:D Down 2 lbs! Im into the 220's now :) Hopefully i will lose more next week too cos its my TOM and i always gain just before it so im quite pleased :)

Hope everyone else is doing well! Have a great weekend! :seeya:

My friend tried that diet Antbabe, dubbed "The Lemonade Diet". She lasted one and a half days. lol

Anyway, I was off work last week and so didn't eat at all well, didn't count calories either since I was so busy BUT somehow I managed to lose 1-2 lbs so am very happy.

Late Joiner here as i decided to only weight myself on a friday now.
Im from the UK i am 5 ft 5 give or take a few cms. i am 18 and started off at 14 stone in january started exersizing in May, well on my way to healthy.

Last friday scales said 12 st 12 at gym
Today 12st 11
will start doing it in lbs when i can work it out ahah

Hi Lauwah and welcome to the friday weighers!

Last week 228lbs

This week 227lbs - 1lb

Not the 2lbs i was hoping for but better than nothing! I'll take whatever i can :)

Not really done much exercise since i was sick so im just glad i lost anything! Hopefully this chest infection will shift this week and i will be able to workout!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

I'd like to join. I was weighing every day, but I stopped seeing any daily movement of the scale so I decided to do it once a week. this week has been awesome. It's so exciting not allowing myself to weigh until a certain date, and wondering what the number will be, and working to get it as low as possible. Weekends are really hard for me with not having a schedule, so I'm hoping if the number is low on Friday that will motivate me to keep it off during the weekend. Or if it isn't as low as I wanted, I'm hoping that will motivate me as well, by showing me that I need to work harder.

I was 139.5 on Monday, the last time I weighed myself. My final goal weight is 125. As long as I see some weight loss, even if its not much, I'll be happy.

My first Friday weigh-in was very successful!
On Tuesday (6/10) - These were all done at night. Usually I will be weighing and measuring in the morning when I first get up, but here are the numbers:

139.5 pounds, 36 in. hip, 30 waist, 37 bust, 12.5 arm
Friday (6/13): 135 pounds, 35.5 hip, 28 waist, 36.5 bust, 12 arm. I'm soooo happy! And motivated to do well this weekend. I like this Friday weigh-in thing!

6/20- 135 lbs., 35 hip, 28 waist, 36 bust, 11.5 arm. I worked out really hard this week so I expected at least some weight loss, but I pigged out all last weekend, and yesterday, so I guess thats why. At least the number didn't go up, and I lost a couple half inches, so thats good.

Anyone else still doing this?

lol thinks lots fo people just keep forgetting!

Last week - 224.6lbs

This week 226.3lbs - so i GAINED almost 2lbs :( last weekend was a blow out alright!

ah well on monday i weighed in at 229 so it could be worse! need to get these damned lbs off!!!!!!!

Not one bloody ounce this week!!! Despite working my arse off every day and watching every single calorie i lost nowt, nada, zip! Devastated!

So still 225lbs....and the fight continues to reach 220....

i always weight me on monday morning, but this time i wanna make it like you. i will weight me always on friday morings and post it here ! but i have to weight me tomorrow, because i want to set my ticker on the truth :grouphug:

Back