Friday Weigh In!

tinkerbella

Hi :)

I always weigh myslef on a Friday morning....enough time to make up for any little slips at the weekend and put you in a good mood for the next few days! Im gonna post my weight every Friday evening (UK time) so feel free to join in and see how we are all getting on!

No bigger buzz before the weekend! :p:p:p

T xx

Good idea... I'll join you:party:

hay all i think i will join you all aswell! iam not sure if i ve lost anyweight but i will have a look tomorrow and see Lol!

Friday has always been my official weigh in day, so I'll join you too.

I was off my diet for a few weeks, so this is my first weigh in back on weight watchers.
It was 172.8.

whooo hoo well done everyone!!! i must admit that i have been weighing myself a lot this week (mainly cos my clothes are getting too loose and i was desperate to find out why!!)

But yesterday the scale read 234 lbs :):) which is my first goal of 14lbs lost! Many pairs of shoes will be purchased this weekend in celebration!

:party:

Congrats Tinker on reaching your first goal!!

Thanks everyone for participating and I'm so happy to read about all the wonderful losses this week!

:party:

See you next week :)

of course you can! just post your weight every friday :) only a few days to go....hopefully everyone will hit their target weight for this week!

Yippee! Another Friday weigh in:)

214lbs for me today. Same as last week :(
Better then gaining.

Your turn...

Back