Fellow Canadian

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is everyone doing? I'm just starting this road of loosing weight and it's very difficult, quitting smoking was easier. Wish me luck, need to loose 20lbs to bring my cholesteral down. :drool5:

Cool. I'm from Cambridge too - Hespeler to be exact. Posting from my office in Kitchener...

Not looking forward to the cold evening ahead of us...

Hey, fellow Canadians!!! I'm in the Montreal area :)

hey everyone....a newbie from Edmonton. I just came back from living in Windsor for 6 months....am SO happy to be back in Alberta (sorry all from that area....I hated it there!).

Happy to see so many of us Canadians on here :grouphug:

hey everyone....a newbie from Edmonton. I just came back from living in Windsor for 6 months....am SO happy to be back in Alberta (sorry all from that area....I hated it there!).

Happy to see so many of us Canadians on here :grouphug:

Welcome, I'm from Edmonton as well.

Hello fellow Canadians!
I have been living in Edmonton for the past 2.5 yrs, before that lived in Ontario. My family is all in London, Ont and I lived there for a while as well as Ottawa for about 5 years as well.

We have a nice little community starting here! good luck to everybody on their journey.

Hey there! I'm from Port Elgin Ontario (up on Lake Huron) and I'm glad that I found other Canadians here on the forum!
Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

Calgary.

That weight Loss Contest on here, sure seemed like alot of fun. Goals for Summer: Hydroplanes are to be held again in Kelowna!! YEEEHAW! I want a HOT BOD. PLZ PLZ PLZ I CAN DO IT THIS YEAR!!! Than Shuswap, than Arizona. Just bought some Bikini bottoms (impulse buy) can't even fit em, but they were the last ones. :party:

Kelowna, BC - but I have never met NikeGirl (that I know of)! Spring is slowly showing up, can't wait to run along the waterfront.:biggrinjester:

Cheers
ABBA

Hmmm...and now I see that i posted earlier on this thread! LOL they say the mind is the first to go...

Last edited:
anyone from saskatchewan

Glad to see others from Canada on here. Winter almost over. cant wait for wamer weather , can Wait to wear a bathing suit though. moved from edmonton last summer. :party:

Hey, I'm an Ottawa girl (although I'm embarrassed to admit it with the way the season turned out for our Sens).

London guy here. Just joined. I am looking forward to my journey and hopefully giving/receiving support from my fellow Canucker's!

Cheers!

I'm an Edmonton/Alberta girl right now. Finally enjoying the weather. It's true, we seem to talk about it a lot, here in Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back