Do you walk around naked in gym locker room?

Never played team sports growing up so I'm not super comfortable doing it myself, though I do what I need to do before/after shower but defo no walking around naked. I don't care about others around me doing.

There is this one European guy, nice fellow. He is completely comfortable with nakedness, I've been caught up chatting to him in the locker room while he's in the process of getting dressed. He just stops getting dressed and starts stretching while chatting. I now try to avoid him if I see him naked. It burnt my eyes bad!!

I love those old guys that extend their huge guts while combing their hair in front of the mirror completely naked. I feel completely comfortable around it..

Yeah, but I hate the opposite, the young guys strutting with their ripped abs. I always see them and go, "You ******. You USED to look like that. WTF happened to you!?" :action10:

*sad*

Haha- its just as bad in the ladies changing rooms! But the one thing that gets me is the volume of girls who HAVE to have a mirror to get dressed in front of- its like they have forgotten how to dress and need to see whats going on- really odd watching them, they just stare at one point which I think is their head area. But also annoying if your waiting for them to finish so you can apply your makeup. Last thing I want is someones breast in my back as I try to put mascara on!

Haha- its just as bad in the ladies changing rooms! But the one thing that gets me is the volume of girls who HAVE to have a mirror to get dressed in front of- its like they have forgotten how to dress and need to see whats going on- really odd watching them, they just stare at one point which I think is their head area. But also annoying if your waiting for them to finish so you can apply your makeup. Last thing I want is someones breast in my back as I try to put mascara on!

Thanks for that... was always curious to know what goes on in there.

I belonged to various spa's and the women get naked there too. I don't care about the nudity but it was usually much older women and the insight into my future self is NOT appreciated!!!

Fortunately I have equiptment at my house, and I don't go to a gym.
I would never undress in a locker room, I would just find that wierd, and I don't want to see other naked people either.

I would go outside and lift rocks before I would go to a gym or fitness club.

I cant stand to see naked guys hanging out (no pun intended) in the locker room. The worst offender ever was this guy at my gym about 2 years ago. He would get out of the shower, dry himself off, then stand next to the sink, with one leg on the floor and one leg on the counter, he would use the blow dryer to dry off his balls. I was just like WTF is wrong with you!!!

Yeah i find it kind of awkward when other women just walk around the changing area naked, i dunno. I would never do it, but each to their own.

im 16 years old ad i go jjb gym were the average age is like 40 and you can quite clearly see i am one of the youngest however i do shower naked n walk around the lockers naked i dont mind i love havin people look at me n even when i get erections in the middle of the showers or locker room it dont bother me n i surtently dont mind havin all the other men walk round/talk to me naked :p

I think more and more people would walk around the gym naked if the following took place :
1. There would have to be a place like Bally, or Golds gym that supported the indoor nude beach act.
2. Of course this would take a tremendous act of confidence to move from the locker room to the actual facility where you work out.
3. maybe theres a program out there designed for the body like, learn how to bulk up. Try this link and see if you like it.

It's usually the older men that walk around naked for some reason. One gym I worked out at had a hot tub in the locker room and I saw some old guys going in the hot tub naked. I never could use the hot tub after seeing that.

Eh, I'm alright with people walking around nekkid I guess. I'd rather not be around them cause I remember one time I walked into the locker room, some old fat dude was just looking at me. . . nekkid. . . Very awkward for me when he made eye contact. But after that, I've been fine I guess. I just keep my eyes on either my training partner or my shoes for the most part now.

I used to, but too many people look at my huge penis. I feel awkward when it's swinging from side to side lol. Now I wear a towel.

Back