Do you walk around naked in gym locker room?

:biggrinsanta:....I don't know why but people who walk around naked in gym locker room really scare me...like everytime I see some old dude hanging out naked ...I try so hard not to look that way and get out of gym...

Do you walk around naked? or how do you feel about people who walk around naked in locker room?...

I don't really care. We grew up showering with our class in highschool and I've spent a lot of time in Europe and they have co-ed saunas where everyone us completely buck, so I've gotten used to it and don't think of it anymore.

Yes, I be naked in the locker room. That's what men do in the locker room. I can't shower with my clothes on. Unless you're implying that you want naked men walking in the gym outside of the locker room?

However, I honestly don't care. As long as they're not talking to me, or doing something funky.

Also, I suppose there should be a "nakked" zone in the locker room. Perhaps showers with curtains in them instead of open showers. My gym is closed showers, so it's pretty rare to see people walking around. I mean I just shower, put on my undies and walk back, change clothes then walk out.

I have no issue with nakedness in the locker room, but I do know what you mean, some people do seem to want to be seen which is a bit creepy. They just walk about even once dry; wierd and a bit wrong.

Eh, I get nekkid, wrap in my towel, lose the towel outside the shower, take my shower, wrap up in my towel and head back to my locker to get dressed.

I don't mind being nekkid or other dudes being nekkid, but what I do have a big issue with is the fat guy who tucks his towel UNDER his fat roll on his hip and wanders the locker room aimlessly or any dude that stands there while drying/nekkid, and tries to chat it up.

Sorry bro, not greatly interested in how your team is doing or the weather, but if you put some clothes on, I might pretend to care just to humor you. It's almost as bad as the guy who tries to talk to you while you're taking a leak. :action14:

I'll be naked in the locker room, but I won't walk around naked just to do so. I get my underwear on before I do much else.

I don't mind being nekkid or other dudes being nekkid, but what I do have a big issue with is the fat guy who tucks his towel UNDER his fat roll on his hip and wanders the locker room aimlessly or any dude that stands there while drying/nekkid, and tries to chat it up.

Haha, yeah, I've mentioned the phenomenon of guys standing naked in front of the mirrors while drying themselves with hair dryers before. It's weird as hell and always seems to be old fat guys too

Haha, yeah, I've mentioned the phenomenon of guys standing naked in front of the mirrors while drying themselves with hair dryers before. It's weird as hell and always seems to be old fat guys too

There's one guy in my old gym, nice guy, he's like 60+, looks like a really fit 40 year old and he is the worst offender of just wandering aimlessly nekkid in the locker room. As uncomfortable as it is, it's funny how he's in better shape then the 20 year olds that walk around there. I have noticed him once or twice flexing nekkid in front of the mirrors tho. lol.

I'll be naked in the locker room, but I won't walk around naked just to do so. I get my underwear on before I do much else.

Don't walk around in your underwears! Man, that's for sheeps. You got to walk around with the towel around your waist. That looks more manly.

I have always found it amusing that it seems to always be the young guys, who presumably look better, who are so self-conscious about being naked. Us old guys may not look as good, but we just don't give a crap any more. :) I think the young guys are afraid they're gonna turn homo if they accidentally see a wanger. :) :)

It also probably has to do with the fact that times have changed, and modesty has become more prevalent. I mean, when I was in high school, the shower was one big, undivided area, so modesty would have been kind of pointless, but I rarely see that kind of setup in gyms today.

It is so embarrassing to walk naked in the locker room because I was so thin maybe I will do it when I have a muscular body:)

It also probably has to do with the fact that times have changed, and modesty has become more prevalent. I mean, when I was in high school, the shower was one big, undivided area, so modesty would have been kind of pointless, but I rarely see that kind of setup in gyms today.

Yeah, it was phasing out while I was in HS. No one really showered after gym and boxers were about as nekkid as we got. I know my last year there there were a few guys who would actually take their clothes in the bathroom stalls and change in there. :shower: :action14:

Enjoy it now, cause when you get old and you're in a hospital, there is no modesty. Your junk is on display for all the world and sometimes you are the one walking out of the room and dropping trow to show it off in all it's glory.

No, I don't show off my weapon of mass production to anyone else except my partner.It's ugly to think that I got naked in front of naked men.It's awkward to do those kind of things in public.

....I don't know why but people who walk around naked in gym locker room really scare me...like everytime I see some old dude hanging out naked ...I try so hard not to look that way and get out of gym...

Do you walk around naked? or how do you feel about people who walk around naked in locker room?...

I have no trouble not looking at old dudes, who's genitals have reached below ocean level altitudes. :rolleyes:

The fact you have trouble looking away from old dudes scares me. :rofl:
:cool:

No, I don't walk around naked just to walk around naked. I get to my clothes and get dressed and carry on.

I rarely pay attention to who is naked and who isn't, it's not my objective when I go to the gym for a workout.

What I do is my buisiness and what they do is theirs.

I seem lucky though, I've never seen this behavior at my gym, but, I don't really pay attention to naked men - so I'm not a very good source for your answers.

I love those old guys that extend their huge guts while combing their hair in front of the mirror completely naked. I feel completely comfortable around it..

I don't mind getting my little fella out at all, use to do it in Rugby.

I don't see why it should be uncomfortable at all.

I fancy ****ing a 3 legged dog.

Back