Weight-Loss december challenge?

Weight-Loss
Oh yes please, just let me know what I have to do!! The last challenge I did (oldies vs Newbies) really motivated me!

Hey everyone! I miss you guys so much! It sucks not having internet at home anymore. I'm interested in the 3 week challenge but I would only be able to check in with the group once or twice a week. I can go to the computer lab at school. Sign me up!!

whee!

what are the rules/expectations of this new challenge going to be? especially with it being three weeks long, we might need some specifics about how often we need to participate, etc...

Ok, good question.....

Lets start with members of the team need to check in at least once every 3 days. AFTER the forth day of no posts, the team can vote the member off. You can't take this personal....we are making a commitment to each other. Just hold up your end, and you'll be fine!

Does that sound resonable?

I also think, b/c its such a long challenge, maybe we should have mini challenges. Like, for this week, we will see who drank the most amt of water, or who excersized the most,ect. We won't require 'proof' of course, but we do expect everyone to be honest. I guess whoever wins gets bragging rights, lol..i think it might be too expensive to send a postcard or what have you every week.

I'd love, in the future (maybe like a biggest looser diet club since so many of us are getting the book) We should have a serious challenge, and in the end, we can donate a $5 gift cert. (to walmart or soemthing) to the one biggest looser of the group. That way, $5 isn't much to one person, but if we all chip in, the biggest looser can walk away w/ $50 or whatever to buy a nice outfit?? Just an idea though for the future.

Let me know if anyone has any other suggestions!!

how do u join and what do u have to do?

i havent been in a challenge yet but would like to...

Sez...

All you do to join is just type in that your intrested, as you have.

Then the first day of the challenge,someone, me this time, will divide up all the participants into a few groups. You are supposed to check in whenever you get the chance (at least once every 3 or 4 days) To support your team and update everyone with your progress....your weight loss is not to be known to anyone until the end of the challenge...which will be before christmas, i'll let you know the exact date tommorrow when teams are formed. You may PM your team members what your weight loss is though, if you want to.

Thats it. Its pretty easy, just loose as much weight as you can and don't forget to support your team in your group thread!

OH! And the group that looses the most amt of weight, as a whole, and the biggest looser over all... wins a prize (typically postcards) Are we doing that again this time, or do you want to come up with a different prize??

Hi Everyone! I am sooo keen to do this challenge! I joined like 3 weeks ago and have been hanging out to join a new challenge. December can be such a challenging month with so many Christmas functions to attend. Bring on the challenge!!! Count me in!!
:)
SW: 150
Goal: 130

Put me on a team Korrie!!!!......I have 2 months to get ready for Andreas company party.....I plan on really working it hard the next 6 weeks!!!!
I need my girls to keep me going strong!!!!

I'm sooo exited! This is what I really needed. I've been kind of slacking lately. Just haven't felt motivated. Now, I'm ready to go! I love the name Snow Angels because I love and miss having snow and I collect angels! Newbride, I love the idea of a big challenge with the $5 from each going to the winner. Everybody can show real support, it doesn't cost anybody much, and the winner has a chance to really win big!!!! You are so brilliant! Can't wait until tomorrow!!!! I have to run errands after morning bus run so it will be lunch time or after 7 pm before I can check in. I feel like SpongeBob! I'm ready, I'm ready!!!!

I like the idea of mini challenges and bragging rights... perhaps we can make little "badges" that people can post in their signature after they have won a mini challenge... It would be really cool if the top three competitors each week got a little symbol to use =) I would volunteer to make them, but I know tons of people on this forum that are alot more creative and technically skilled than myself =)

Back