Weight-Loss december challenge?

Weight-Loss

angunc3

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if there was going to be a new challenge in December? It'd be fun if we could start one December 1 so that over the holiday month we can support each other in the midst of "heaven in a cup" aka: eggnog and mountains of cookies and pies. Anyone interested?

Sounds good to me :)

I think we should all really give it our all. Maybe we can make it a 3 wk challenge, it will take us to a few days before christmas.

This is the most popular month to gain weight...lets show everyone what we are made of!

I am definately interested! I need to find a way to keep myself going during all the stress of finals and heading home for the holidays - a way to keep the exercise in my schedule!!! I would be up for a month long challenge too... maybe not a competition, but just like an extra support group =)

angunc3.....typically the person who starts the challenge is the one that is in charge of dividing people into groups and tallying the total weight loss at the end to determine the winner.....but given your 'new' to this, I will do it, if you dont' feel comfortable with it. If you do though, more power to ya!

Are we all in favor of a winning team and a biggest looser? Do you want to do postcards or something more christmas related??

newbride,
sounds good to me if you want to divide people up. I've never done this before (as you pointed out) and you probably know people on the site better than I do. I think a three week challenge sounds great...that way we can enjoy christmas eve and christmas day (translation: being bad but it all tasting soooo good).

I like the idea of christmas post-cards. Who doesn't enjoy mail. Once we're on a team we could exchange email addresses and then email each other with our home addresses. Can't wait to start :)

angun....i'll be happy to do the 'chores' that come with this challenge!

I think you might have the wrong idea about postcards?? We have been using those for a prize for the winning team and the biggest looser over all. Not saying you can't mail them to your team though.

Everyone, make sure that you send a postcard or email one to the winning team...not everyone has been getting them :)

I'll join in.. My internet access is not as frequent as it is at the moment in the holiday season.. but i would still be up to join in. :)

I would love to get in on this one! This time if I send postcards, I'll do real ones. Apparently I messed up on the e-cards cuz I don't think anybody ever got theres! Sign me up, 3 weeks sounds great. That weigh everyone can weigh in before they get too busy with the "big days"!!!

I think I would like to do this one too. I have really enjoyed doing the current one and the one before that. It really keeps me on my toes! I may not be able to post frequently though because I have finals coming up. I also like the idea of the team names being yule-related. The Reindeers is so cute! :)

Hm, lets see how many I can come up with...

Reindeers
Jingle Bells
Silent Nights
Mistletoes
Pointsettas

Eh, that's it for now :p

I will try this last one and if everyone participates then I will keep doing them theres nothing worse then when people sign up and dont participate. Im In!

Back