Club... 250-300?

I am one of the worst repeat offenders - there are a lot of us... Xena - You have shown great strength by coming back and getting back on track. For a lot of us - its the best thing we do. 1.8 pounds down is fantastic.
Thank you so much, Omega

I usually go down to 250 and then gain everything back
Been there, done that too many times, and I usually gained back more than was lost. I am trying hard to make sure that does not happen again, I think there are ways. Xena, I am sure you will find one this time.

Been there, done that too many times, and I usually gained back more than was lost. I am trying hard to make sure that does not happen again, I think there are ways. Xena, I am sure you will find one this time.
Thank you alligatorob...we will see. Another short term goal of mine is to get to 277. In the past I was trying everything and my weight stayed at 278 then I would gain it back lose it and be 278 again and again it back. Even now I went down to 278 and gained it back. It is like some sort of weight curse. Forgot to mention here my last weigh in was a loss of over 2 lbs...285.2. I weigh in again tomorrow.

Well done for losing 2.5 pounds. :party:

Pilates is a tough exercise... I've been to two classes since the gyms reopened and it is really hard.

But staying in the 280s is a lot better than the weight going up again. If this has been a "sticking point" for your body for a long point it may take a while for it to understand you're serious this time.

But staying in the 280s is a lot better than the weight going up again. If this has been a "sticking point" for your body for a long point it may take a while for it to understand you're serious this time.
Thank you so much LaMaria. I'll keep up with the calorie counting and eating mostly fruits and vegetables and see 8f it works itself out. You are right it is better than the scale going up.

I still fit in here.
At a few pounds more than 250.
Was at the 300 lb mark but recently
lost a lot.

Still here but going up.
In weight.

Back