Club 150s

As of today, I am OUT of here!!!
I'm at 149.4 lbs and I can hardly believe it!

I'm going over to the 140's now...and I know I'm going to see all of you over there really , really soon.

Best of luck to every one!!!!

Congratulations!! :)

I will be joining you all next week (Aim by Wednesday). Last time I was in this group I was only in it for a short time. Hopefully we'll all move on to 140s pretty soon!

Cheiri - come back to the 150s! We are exactly the same weight as of today (161)...we'll speed through this club together.

159!

Good, made it here 2 days early. Am now 159.3. Any body care to join me? I aim to be out of here by Dec 6th.

Hi!
I'm an 157 little fatty girl! I hope i'll become a 140's as soon as possible:driving:

Thanks Emerald!

As of yesterday I'm 158 lbs. I don't know how long it will take me to get to the 140's club but I will get there.

I'm at 155 at the mo and have a feeling i'll be stuck at that for another couple of days. I'm dying to get over to the 140s though. 6lb to go!!

I am back in here again.... I was almost to the 130s last summer and now I am 158.0 as of this morning :-( I stopped coming on the forum and stopped my routine over the winter and everything went south. I WON'T be doing that again! So here is to getting to my ideal weight of 120! My motivation this time has changed as well. I am getting married! And I got into the nursing program at the local collage and feel I should be healthy to preach healthy habits...

I weighed in this morning at 155.5 the exercise and diet it working well again! I hope to get out of the 150s club soon!

I thought I should show my face- it seems strange to me because I don't think in pounds, but Google provides the answer. I'm currently sitting at 69kg, or a little over 152lb, down from a bit over 163lb (74kg) at the beginning of April, aiming for a bit over 132lb (60kg).

I'm 158lbs today,although I'm really happy to be here I can't wait to get to club 140s

Good luck everybody

-Minimee

Weighed in today at 154lbs. My goal right now is to get to 150lbs, though after my wedding and honeymoon I'll be shooting for 145lbs! I would really love to see 150 on the scale soon!

Hopefully by me posting it will bring people back to posting, unless everyone left for the 140's group, then I will be joining you at some point! :)

I am new to this website, but I think this is where I belong!!

My heaviest was 200, and I am now flirting with 159!!! I've been here for quite some time so I hope to kick it up a notch and be in the low 150's :)

Here I am! It's already been a bit that I have been in the 150's but forgot to switch over to the 150 club (even though nobody posts on them, haha) Hoping to say good bye to this club and hello to the 140 club REAL soon!

Well to quote Feb 18 2008
http://weight-loss.fitness.com/threads/13765-Club-150s/page4

I weigh every day - and based on todays weight - I can join the 150s club :party:

My weight wiggles about from day to day so I expect to be hovering between the 150s and 160s for a few days yet while my weight settles at the lower level.

today's weighing is 158.8 so I have got back again...

I got to goal (126) but shot through the 150s when I had two very stressful years.

I'm thrilled to be back.
Its ironic that I do so on virtually the anniversary of when I got here last time.

Back