Cate's Diary

I hope it will be affordable Cate--would be so nice to have it made more warm and comfortable.

I hope so too, Llama & Liza. There is a cheap alternative, but they're very flimsy & nasty crinkly plastic so I'll see.
I'm heading to golf soon, so probably won't get around all of the diaries. I'm playing in a "foursomes" with T, where you only play alternate shots. I dislike foursomes but am going to play anyway.

Thanks, Llama & Liza. I actually had a lovely day, even though our golf wasn't very good. We both laughed for almost the whole game. I got a message from G saying we had visitors (R & C) so I came home almost immediately after the presentation. They weren't expected until today, so it was a nice surprise. We had a lovely night & they have gone off exploring, including some cave tours & we are minding R's dog. G & I just took the 2 dogs for a walk.
G & I were mentioned in the newspaper yesterday for our golfing exploits in Victoria, so that was a thrill. An email had been sent out from our secretary saying the Tassie team had done well, but I hadn't been mentioned at all. I must admit I was disappointed. It was nice to get some recognition. I am really proud of how well I went.
I can finish a round of golf now without pain & don't feel exhausted afterwards. The difference is amazing. I'm going to be playing again this Sunday down the East coast of Tassie (hiring a cart) & we'll be staying away 2 nights. Arch will go to the kennels. It should be fun.

Ooo, you're a celebrity now! I'm glad they mentioned you: it is nice to get a bit of recognition. And it's so good to hear you can play a full game without being in pain afterwards!

We both laughed for almost the whole game. I
:) That sounds so fun!
G & I were mentioned in the newspaper yesterday for our golfing exploits in Victoria, so that was a thrill
! So great!!
I can finish a round of golf now without pain & don't feel exhausted afterwards. The difference is amazing.
That is amazing and so great. So wonderful to see that improvement!

Ooo, you're a celebrity now! I'm glad they mentioned you: it is nice to get a bit of recognition. And it's so good to hear you can play a full game without being in pain afterwards!
Thanks, Llama. It was nice, I must admit.
:) That sounds so fun!

! So great!!

That is amazing and so great. So wonderful to see that improvement!
Thanks, Liza 😊
R & C are about to appear & will be heading home soon. It is lovely seeing them together. They seem very close. 💖

Thanks, Llama. That's sweet. C is lovely & they are really good together.
G & I got an invite to K9's wedding in Mexico. She knows we probably can't go & she said she plans on coming to Tassie next year. She is so lovely. I'm really thrilled for her & glad she's so happy & so much in love.
G & I are about to head off for a couple of days & we'll be playing golf tomorrow. The weather isn't looking great, but we're going anyway.

G & I were mentioned in the newspaper yesterday for our golfing exploits in Victoria, so that was a thrill. An email had been sent out from our secretary saying the Tassie team had done well, but I hadn't been mentioned at all. I must admit I was disappointed. It was nice to get some recognition. I am really proud of how well I went.
Ah Cate, that's amazing. I love when we are a bit disappointed about something and life throws us a little surprise like that. Well done again!

Thanks, Em. Nature threw us a surprise last night by throwing down lots of rain & it’s still going strong! Golf will be cancelled but there’s a meeting. We have decided to head home instead of staying the extra night, going out to dinner tonight etc. Arch will be happy 🐶😊

We were really glad we came home a day early. It would have cost us a lot more to stay the extra night, with the dinner that was booked. I also only got charged for one night at the kennels, instead of the 2 which they were entitled to charge us for. We eat so much better at home as well. We had about 8 veggies with our lunch.

Homemade is almost always better. Definitely healthier and usually tastier as well.
It sure is. We had 10 vegetables with grilled fish for dinner- spinach, green beans, carrots, bok choy, broccoli, cauliflower, onion, tomato, zucchini & I can't remember the 10th.
I had a good night's sleep last night & will have another day at home I think.

Blessings from above. Enjoy.

Back