Weight-Loss Be kind to yourself every day, starting now.......

Weight-Loss
View attachment 30015
Being kind to yourself means lots of things. It is much harder to approach becoming healthy & happy with your body if you are coming from a position where you don't think you are worthy.
Being kind to yourself means not holding yourself to impossibly high standards. It means putting an end to comparing yourself to others and to beating yourself up for making a mistake, or for not being good enough at something. No-one is perfect. Being kind to yourself means being your own cheerleader.

Treat yourself as you would a very good friend.

When we feel compassion for others, we feel kindness toward them, empathy, and a desire to help reduce their suffering.
It’s the same when you are compassionate toward yourself. Self-compassion creates a caring space within you that is free of judgment—a place that sees your hurt and your failures and softens to allow those experiences with kindness and caring.
We find it so much easier to feel compassion for others. It's important that we make more of an effort to be self-compassionate.

Any ideas on how we can work on ways to be kinder to ourselves, please feel free to add them.
This is just a start. Thanks, Amy for prompting me to start this thread.
Hi I'm new to this weight loss support forum. I just wanted to say what you have written is fantastic and couldn't have been worded better !!!! Thank you for the encouragement!!!!

Me either, Amy.

Back