Cohen's Lifestyle Anyone from Singapore?

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle
No problem SMS, I've just went down for the first follow-up with Innira and it clarified! Thanks for the advice!

In singapore and new on the diet

HI all
just started the diet 2 weeks ago and based in singapore. What is the max anyone has lost in 4 weeks - any thoughts as desperately need some motivation to stay on the prog. still very hungry. Anyone finished or reached close to their goal? in how long would love to know i have 40K to go and its a long long ride!!! thanks max66

Wuzu
really impressed at your ticker - so much weight loss since july - very motivating just curious = have you ever deviated and how was your weight loss in weeks = did you weigh yourself ever week - would love to know thanks max66

Hi max66, sorry for the late reply!
Congrats for joining this journey, hope you are doing good!
It's natural to feel hungry on the initial stage, just keep on going and you will find it much easier very soon!

I'd say I'm an average weight-loser (not too fast!)
I used to weigh weekly but halfway through i switched to daily weighing cos I was too curious (and anxious!)
But when the scales dont show, just remember we are only supposed to weigh once in 4 weeks. So look out for the resultant weight loss in 4 weeks!

Honestly, I've deviated before. Not because of temptations but I've chosen to deviate by sucuumbing to social events. It is not worth it so do not deviate! :)
The initial 4 weeks should be one of your greatest loss, but pls dont hurry yourself (and your body!). Look forward to good news from you!

Hi guys,

I'm from Singapore too. I started Cohen's about 3 weeks back, but was down with food poisoning last week, so just re-started again today. Lost about 5kg in 2 weeks but gained back 1kg "recuperating" over the weekend. Heh.

I think the worst thing about the diet is that it makes it so difficult to hangout with friends. Any ideas for group activities in Singapore that don't revolve around food?

Bear

You can let your friends know about your program so that they can plan less of those gourmet outings!
My social life did tone down quite a bit the past few months, and indirectly saved some money anyway! LOL

Hi all

i'm new to this Cohen diet. Actually have not heard about this at all until one month ago. Just like to check with you guys how did you manage to come across this program? i was previously in Australia for a few years and i did not notice this program around as well even though it seem to be quite well-known. I have gone for my first blood test and probably will be getting my report this week. I'm actually still holding onto some doubts about this program and it's an encourage to see there are people here in Singapore on this program as well.

Hi GonnaLoseIt.. I heard about Cohen couple of years ago from online friends who actually got together to order plus size clothes online.. :)
I procrastinated until this year an impulsive decision gets me going.
Sometimes I regret that I should not have sat on the idea for so long!
Think you'd got your program by now? Good luck!

Hi Wuzu

i will be getting my program tomorrow, hope it will be alright. Did you get the weighing scale from Cohen or from outside?

It's really amazing you lost all those weight and are only like 5kg away from your ideal weight! Congratulations! How long have you been on the program already? I'm thinking when will it be my turn...sometimes i just have the notion that it probably works for everyone except me. And then was thinking this is really a bad time to start this program since Christmas and CNY are like coming up and there will be plently of celebrations and parties and not to mention food. Gosh!

I've been on Cohen's for 4 months.
There are down periods where the daily scales just will not go down (and even go up a bit when you did nothing wrong!), but you will soon learn to take it in your stride and you are sure to see results every 4 weeks.

I got my own food scales from Takashimaya cos I have this mindset that clinics always jack up prices. LOL. It's good to invest in one good one cos i started with a crappy one and got frustrated very easily!

I ALWAYS think like you.. That am I able to lose all this weight?! Cos I have been overweight all my life since young, and nothing seems to work for me. I still look chubby now but at least I feel and look better. :)
Good luck!

Wow

4 months to be losing 30 Kgs is quite something. I have been on it since Feb, plan ended and I went only 2 blood test, and lost 7 kgs th first mth and put it all back on cos no discipline.
=)

Just came back on to the diet and lost about 1 for 2 days, hopefully not water lost. =)

Can you show us your photo of transformation.. i need to be inspired.

carol

wuzu.. Wooo Hoooo..!!!!

wuzu.. Wooo Hoooo..!!!!
How wonderful for you.. I hope you don’t mind me popping in with a post .. I have popped in and read some posts now and then.. But Dang!!! girl your weight loss is amazing.. Have you ordered re-feed yet? A big Congratulations on your achievement.. I wish you all the very best as beautifully thin new you..

TTFN
Chelle

Hi Chelle -
So nice of your encouraging words!
In fact I started refeed TODAY! Just had my first refeed meal!
I'm starting a little earlier than what it should be cos I'm rushing to complete it before I go on a trip... Much decision made on this one but I think I have to do this!

Hey Wuzu

so happy for you that you will be reaching your goal soon.
I have just finished my first week of the program and the result was not as expected. I lost like only 3.5in overall. I read how everyone is losing so much after their first week and seeing my result is just plain disappointing.

Nonetheless i will continue to persevere and hopefully the inches and kilos will fall off.

Dont be too upset GonnaLoseIt
it works differently for everyone. How much do you have to lose? Maybe you can update us with your ticker! ;)

Hey Wuzu

so happy for you that you will be reaching your goal soon.
I have just finished my first week of the program and the result was not as expected. I lost like only 3.5in overall. I read how everyone is losing so much after their first week and seeing my result is just plain disappointing.

Nonetheless i will continue to persevere and hopefully the inches and kilos will fall off.

Losing 3.5 inches in your first week is HUGE!!!

In my first month (if you measure, Bust (around the largest part of the bust), waist and hips), I lost like a total of like 9-10 the first month, you're totally on track if not ahead!!

Wow...

Gonnaloseit…
That sort of result in just 7 days is brilliant…..
So where was your biggest loss?..
Mine was my midrift, which is where your bra sits under the boobs… ha ha ha…
By week 4 you (and others) will see a big difference..
Unfortunately because we know it works fast we all tend to get a little impatient.. I know I am terribly guilty of that.. He he he.
Most of us give in and weigh ourselves after a week… tut tut..
If you want your numbers to sound bigger maybe you could measure in cm’s..
I turn positively green with envy whenever I read peoples posts who are almost at GW or have lost a great amount in a short time…

Anyway dont be discouraged.. Be happy ...
Dont worry be happy now.doooo do do do do doo doo do dooo do doo......

Thank You!

Dear Wuzu, Fifty2Drop and ConhenInAZ

thank you for your words of encouragement, i felt better now. I lost the inches mostly from my waist. Even though i'm barely on this program for 2 weeks, it felt like forever. Perhaps because it's the festive season now and with so many parties to go to, it's getting very difficult to explain to people why i'm not eating.
Just yesterday my office had a Christmas party and i was not eating anything and thankfully i was not feeling well, so i used that excuse. It would be exhausting having to explain to everyone.
I can't wait for the 4 weeks to be up so i can weigh myself and hopefully the kilos will fall off me like it did for your girls!

By the way, how is the refeeding like? It is true you really feel like there's way too much food to eat? What kind of food are there?

Gonna Lose It -

If you have a lot of parties to go to, save your fruit for during the event. Make your self a little fruit salad and bring it in a baggy, then you can dump it to a plate and walk around eating that.

Most parties here have a little fruit plate anyway, so people don't know I brought my own "Cohen Blend"

As far as re-feed you start inroducing the food you can't have now, like "bad" fruit, bread and a lot more (60-90g) in some cases of protein of veg a meal... I am still 10-12 weeks or so out from re-feed, so I just focus on what I can have now, other wise I feel like I want to deviate and have something I will be able to have

A New Comer from Singapore

Hi all,

Just thought to drop a note since I'm new and I'm also from Singapore. Have just started on the Cohen programme and has gone past the 5th day mark! :hurray: First weekend tomorrow to be on the programme. So far, have noted a 3kg lost (simply couldn't resist weighing myself) but certainly that's how I keep myself going. Waiting till week 4? That's gonna be ssssoooooo hard!

Back