Cohen's Lifestyle Anyone from Singapore?

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle

ToLife

Hi,

Have been on Cohen's for about a fortnight but had to deviate a bit as I was sick. Now, I am back on track.

If you are from Singapore, do share some of your recipes/ products with me as I'm tired of eating similar dishes.

Regards,
ToLife

Hi ToLife

There are some from Singapore here but they may have finished programme.
There is a recipe thread on here with lots of contrubutions so why don't you take a look there.

All the best
Sam:)

Hey, Im from sg. Just wondering can anyone share the experience with Cohen? Just need to know the effectiveness as I have ard 10 over kg to lose. Intend to visit them end of this month, so wondering any support group in singapore.

From Singapore

Hi BabyJo,

I've been on Cohen's for 6 weeks and I have lost 7kg so far. And this is despite being really down sick and with a few deviations.

Regards,
ToLife

Hey, hope you get well soon. It is really very tough to use the diet? By the way, wat is their max instalment period?

Hi Singapore!
I am new to this and will be starting soon. Trying to read through the book really well to make sure that I will not go wrong on this. ITs been really tiring trying all sorts to slim down and i hope this to be my last... Any tips for me?? :p hee.... thanks thanks!!

cohen

Hi,

This is my first diet plan and I find that it is relatively easy to follow - the hassle would be the cooking bit and weighing everything. No more instant noodles...but I guess it is healthier for me too. Though I love pastas and rice, giving it up was easy..it is the chocolate that is harder to resist! The great thing is that you don't feel hungry.

ToLife

hi there.. Ha ha.. sorry, guess i wasnt too specific enough. Actually there is no book. I was really my diet plan .. :D yeah.. i am from Singapore that is!! Lets all Gamabatte!

Hey, the diet have to prepare next day meal one day before right? So just reheat the meal.

Let's motivate each other, i wonder can i endure the hunger.......going down next week.....finger cross.....really hope i can drop all the weight before my fren wedding.

Btw, can we cheat a bit in between?

Hi BabyJo,

Yes, my next day's breakfast and lunch are prepared the day before and then just reheated.

No, you should not cheat.

Hi there, just embarked on my first day. Somehow, i duno why but felt that the portions are really big that i cant really finish. I dunno.. but i checked the weight twice everytime and it seems to be right though. Just so hope i am not doing this wrongly.. Just wondering, if i cant finish the food, can i stop or must i force everything down my throat? :cool:

Singapore

Hello,

I'm from Singapore :eek:) have been on the program since Jan 20 with my hubby. I've lost 17kg and he's lost 25kg in the same period :rolleyes:

I'll add some recipes to the recipe thread - several local variations we've come up with, including curry and Cohen otah :p

I'm on the main support thread which is superb.

I'm from Singapore as well. The Cohen's guide has some localisation for Singapore, especially in the allowed veggies section.

I'm finding it pretty easy to be on Cohen's in Singapore as long as I keep away from hawker centres.

10 weeks and -23kg so far.

Im going for the blood test this saturday. Hmmm, how long will the report be out. By the way, did you buy the weighing scale n vitamins from Cohen?

Im going for the blood test this saturday. Hmmm, how long will the report be out. By the way, did you buy the weighing scale n vitamins from Cohen?

I bought my own sclaes from Tangs. I bought the first batch of vitamins from the Clinic but have decided to by my own (better value) elsewhere.

The Singapore clinic resell USANA Vitamins which can't be found in shops as they only operate through MLM (Direct marketing).

Hey all, got my plan and starting my plan next Monday. Was excited and yet abit worried that i can't stick to my plan. Need some determination and encouragement!!!

I am on this for about four months plus lost about 30.1 kg so far :) got 1 more kg to go to hit my lower range weight set by Dr Cohen.

Good time to start now since there are not many festive celebrations for the next couple of months :) "Duan Wu Jie" is around the corner, try to lay off the "bak chang" :)

Cheers!

I have started this program and 1st week was quite tough. now is my 2nd week, so urge to weigh myself. Btw, im feeling more hungry than usual...maybe due to PMS. How to curb this? The consultant told me can eat another fruit

Ive make some mistake when doing this diet, tot can squeeze abit of lemon juice into the food and still can eat 2 fruits a day....until i read the book again which mention cannot. Call S'pore branch and she told me is ok, wat done cnt be undone....hoepfully won't slow dwn my wt lose.....quite worried....:confused:

Back