Anybody from Edmonton, AB on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from Edmonton!

WOW, yay for responses!! I was kind of hoping I could find someone to be a workout buddy with me, kinda hold eachother accountable. I work out at SpaLady on the Southside. How about all you?

i work out at millenium place in sherwood park, but am thinking about joining a survivor bootcamp class, and my fiance is not interested at all...if anyone is interested, let me know! it's supposed to be for all fitness levels, and they are all over the city....

Me, me!
I'm Canadian and living in Edmonton.
I don't go to the gym. I just try to work out at home or outside. When school starts again in the fall, I'm going to swim.

I'm from Edmonton, I usually work out at home, but sometimes go to drop in classes at Panther Boxing Gym (great workout, no matter who you are, and very practical as well. Not "cardio" boxing)

Hey everyone! Wow- there's a lot more Edmontonians than I would have thought. I live just north of the city on an acreage (near the army base.) Anyone else on the northend or close to it?

I'm from Edmonton, I usually work out at home, but sometimes go to drop in classes at Panther Boxing Gym (great workout, no matter who you are, and very practical as well. Not "cardio" boxing)

I was pondering boxing recently, until a friend told me that they went really heavy on the cardio training (ie. a lot of running in addition to the boxing.) So I kind of lost interest because running is too hard on my knees. What is involved in your workouts?

I used to live across from the Mall.

Am still sort of in the area but about 2 hours away.

Oh look at all of you =) I'm in Edmonton on the southside, I go to Millwoods Rec Centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back