Alligatorob's Diary

You know that what I call 'handful food' can be really easy to keep eating. It doesn't look like the worst binge ever though, just that you were having a good time with a friend, and so you ate and drank and hopefully were merry :)

Well I did not binge yesterday, not my best day but no binge is a whole lot better than bingeing. We have company, makes it harder for me to eat right, and posting is not as consistent either. But here I am, I need to be.
:grouphug: Always best to face it. Better day tomorrow.
Yep, and it was. I appreciate your support!
I thought about you yesterday Rob.
Thanks Jen, always feels good to think a lovely young lady is thinking of me, LOL. I know those
peanut butter filled pretzels
evil!
You know that what I call 'handful food' can be really easy to keep eating. It doesn't look like the worst binge ever though, just that you were having a good time with a friend, and so you ate and drank and hopefully were merry :)
Yep, and as I am sure you know one handful isn't the problem...

And yes I was merry, thanks!
Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal _ MyFitnessPal.jpg

Yay for better days indeed! Enjoy your company Rob, it does make things a bit harder, but it also can be nice. A little extra won't totally derail us and learning that kind of balance is probably good. Consider this a new kind of training :)

And yes those peanut butter pretzels are pure evil!

No binge today! Did not eat as well as I would have liked, but no binge, it could have been worse. Company is leaving tomorrow so I'll need another excuse soon...
Yay for better days!
Thanks Llama, no binge is always better.
Enjoy your company Rob, it does make things a bit harder, but it also can be nice. A little extra won't totally derail us and learning that kind of balance is probably good. Consider this a new kind of training :)
Balance training, I like it! And I know you are right about eating more with company not derailing, but it helps to be reminded. Thanks for your kind words, you help.

Your kind words and good sense of humor help me too Rob! And it does look like you had a good day, I like your evening snack! :cheers2:

It is harder to eat moderately when you have company but it is all about finding a balance. We'll get there one day, Rob as we don't give up xo

Yesterday was not a bad day, ate well and got back to the gym. Only a bit more than 2 hours in the afternoon, company left in the morning. Today I'll be back to a more regular gym pattern.
Looks like a good day. I hope you enjoyed it!
Thanks Llama, and I did.
Your kind words and good sense of humor help me too Rob!
I hope so, that is what we all try to do here, help each other and by doing that ourselves.
I like your evening snack! :cheers2:
So did I, LOL.
It is harder to eat moderately when you have company but it is all about finding a balance. We'll get there one day, Rob as we don't give up xo
Thanks Cate and you are right. I am trying to eat a bit more normally, whatever that is, to me its just more food but not a binge...

I am trying to eat a bit more normally, whatever that is, to me its just more food but not a binge...
Sounds good to me. I did like the very exact size of the medium strawberry :D

Just noticed that I missed hitting the button to post last night...

Today was a good day, set a record for exercise time, but it was split up a bit. I ate reasonably well, and feel fine tonight.
I did like the very exact size of the medium strawberry :D
Don't you measure your fruit with a micrometer?

Attachments

• Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal _ MyFitnessPal.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 0
Missed the "post reply" button again last night... Must be evidence of Alzheimer's

Today was a good day, I ate well and feel good tonight. Day off from the gym. Ate a lot of the local apricots and for dinner had halibut I caught and a zucchini, squash, and tomato mix, all from our garden. The first "harvest" of the year.
I'm more of a kitchen scale person, but if calipers are your thing I'm not mad about it :D
LOL!

Attachments

• Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal _ MyFitnessPal.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 3
Today was a good day, ate pretty well and I feel good tonight. No gym today, but back tomorrow. Another lunch and evening meal of things I caught, grew or picked, makes it better.
Dinner looks delicious. Is there Russian in the pie description though?
Yeah, the Russian came from MyFitnessPal, it was the only generic apricot pie I could find. No idea what it says, hopefully nothing embarrassing. Kind of like the precise measure of what a medium apricot is...
Sounds like a great food day, Rob!
Thanks Emily, a couple in a row now, feels good. Sure hope you can say the same soon, 25 week challenge and all.
That sounds like a happy & relaxed day, Rob xo
It was Cate, thanks, today too.

Last edited:
I love fish, vegetables & fruit & fish you caught yourself would be the best. It sounds like a lovely, healthy weekend, Rob.

Today was a good day, ate well, did ~3hr at the gym and I feel good tonight.
I love fish, vegetables & fruit & fish you caught yourself would be the best. It sounds like a lovely, healthy weekend, Rob.
Thanks Cate, and it does somehow taste and feel better when you know your food's origins. Does for me anyway.

"Thanks, Cate, and it does somehow taste and feel better when you know your food's origins. Does for me anyway."
It sure does for me too.

Back