Weight-Loss 4.5 lbs in 10 days!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
132.8 lbs

No I want to go as low as 115 lbs. Don’t know if that’s doable. It will bring my BMI to about 20.

I’m giving myself till summer. I’m going on vacation in Jan by my mom and will be back in May. So I hope that I will lose the last ten pounds by then. But that will be hard since the temptations will be greater. Right now I live by myself so it’s easier to lose the weight. But I’m happy right now being under 145 lbs which is my normal BMI.

Thanks, Mega!

SW: 163.0 lbs
CW: 128.2 lbs
NGW: 127.0 lbs by Dec 14

2019 UGW: 125.0 lbs by Jan 1st hard during the holidays. Creamy alcohol is my downfall! And i would have to get shots, wine, sweets. 14 days left before Xmas. Plenty of time to reach under my goal to save some calories for that day. And New Year’s Eve!!!

2020 2UGW: 125.0 lbs to 115 lbs work on maintenance by May 1st. Hard with family. But this time I’m there my mom is eating a lot less. She does not even cook. so I have to get my own food. Leaving Jan 2nd to St Croix. I hope it doesn’t snow for my flight.

Get tattoo on my belly. Maybe next week.

If 145 lbs is your normal BMI why do you want to get down to 115? Will that be too low? I can see wanting to look good in a bathing suit for St Croix, but I suspect you look good in a bathing suit now. No judgement here, just the question.

Get tattoo on my belly. Maybe next week.
Post a picture!

Day 1:

CW: 134.0 lbs.

GW: 129.5 lbs on June 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back