Weight-Loss 4.5 lbs in 10 days!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
two days ago...

166.5.jpg

this morning...

170.0.jpg

yahoo...only 1 lb to go... i can do that by breakfast in a few hours, easily ... !
what do i win? ... :)

HW: 163.0 lbs
SW: 142.6 lbs
CW: 144.2 lbs
GW: 138.1 lbs

So I’m starting over my 10 days!!!

So I hope my weight tomorrow is 138 lbs or so. This weekend I can’t weigh myself. I plan on eating eggs for breakfast. Lunch is a burger. And dinner is whatever we cook. I just hope I maintain my weight till Monday or till Tuesday morning!!! I have to work on maintenance.

And salad is on the menu!!! So I can eat that as a side.

So 2 lbs lost. I hope I’m in the 130s tomorrow. I hope my metabolism doesn’t slow down. Right now my rmr is around 1275. So I can’t eat the recommended 1200 and lose any weight. I would like to count my calories but the foods that I’m eating are not prepackaged so it’s a little bit harder to figure out. But I do know that I’m eating less. I’m also doing IF and only eating from 11am then stopping at about 6 pm.

Well, I think I can get in on this action.

My weight this morning was 192.4 and my first goal weight is 186.4 and I have an intermediate goal of 189 to start buying clothes then. I have a second goal weight of 175 also. Maybe I'm complicating things a little!

What's HW and SW? GW is goal weight I know and I think CW is current weight right?

HW: highest weight
SW: starting weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back