Hope you're feeling better by now. I say no news is good news on the weightloss front.

Fat is so energy dense it can really pack a calorie whallop in a tiny sauce package.

I feel good. I'm proud that I've been able to keep going for this long without any urges to binge. I'm starting to notice some non-scale achievements like my clothes fitting more loosely. And my belly isn't as big as it was before as I can't rest my arms on it well any more while sitting down. :D All good things. Looking forward to some more.
That is so encouraging & inspiring. I'm looking forward to getting that feeling back :)

People recommending their pet strategies for your ongoing problem IS annoying, no matter how well they mean. Especially when it's a very common strategy you have good reason not to try (or you have tried and not fared well with years ago). It's like they don't trust you to make your own decisions when they aren't experts either. I try to be kind about it though, because I know I can do the same thing - kindly but stupidly.

I am with Llama on this one, my friends know what my field of study is if they want exercise advice they will ask, it can be hard not to say anything but will hold my tongue unless I see a friend doing something truly dangerous.

A trip is great motivation. A trip to Vietnam was my motivation way back in 2007. I was so huge compared to everyone else.

After lunch I had an urge to just order something and stuff my face. It only lasted for a few seconds, but still, haven't had that in almost three months. But I quickly found something else to do and didn't act on it. So, crisis averted.
Good work! Not just averting a binge but also analyzing it regardless. Not letting these things creep up on you is hard and uncomfortable.
It didn't really make me feel bad. For a moment I just felt a bit sad because I did this to myself. But it was also a motivator to keep going and change things. So that's what I'll keep on doing.
You're doing the one thing you can do to make it better. And recognizing that instead of feeling sorry for yourself is kind of huge.

Good work! Not just averting a binge but also analyzing it regardless. Not letting these things creep up on you is hard and uncomfortable.

You're doing the one thing you can do to make it better. And recognizing that instead of feeling sorry for yourself is kind of huge.
:iagree: with LaMa. Well done :)

Always good to see people being realistic about the timeframe. 4 kg/month would be great!

It is really reassuring to read of someone with realistic & doable plans.

Back