Weight-Loss 100 day weight loss competition

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nelly, 6 lbs in 2 months is a good loss. Even if you lost a couple in the recount!

I was at 210 this morning, down 24 lbs since Jan 1. I'm happy.

274 yay i guess

Hey Nelly, 6 lbs in 2 months is a good loss. Even if you lost a couple in the recount!

I was at 210 this morning, down 24 lbs since Jan 1. I'm happy.
woah that's really really good 10 kg!! Lucky :blush5:
btw how much calories do you eat daily?

171/170 lbs. Not sure which. But anyway bmi is 25. One more bmi thing and I'm healthy weight :))))

Almost at the end lol. I only lost 10 pounds (hopefully 11 by the 30th :) but yea). How much have y'all lost so far? Or is it too early to ask that

Down 2 lbs this morning so that's 29 lbs since Jan 1. I am feeling pretty good about it.

How have others done? I think all who tried are winners, equal prizes to all!

Nelly, as a percentage of the weight you needed to lose you are way ahead of me, all the way to a healthy BMI! That ought to count for something, a lot in my book.

I should be at 169 or something but i started 3 days or so drinking 2L a day of water and for other reasons.... so haven't technically lost more than 10lbs..in three months.
at least that's that. still bether than nothing.
Hopefully in a few days the "weight" should drop off. Barely been eating so I can get to 169 ^

Down 2 lbs this morning so that's 29 lbs since Jan 1. I am feeling pretty good about it.

How have others done? I think all who tried are winners, equal prizes to all!

Nelly, as a percentage of the weight you needed to lose you are way ahead of me, all the way to a healthy BMI! That ought to count for something, a lot in my book.

That's really really good!!! 30lbs :cheers2:

You're the winner ig :/ haha

You're pretty close to a normal weight though, you have like 40 pounds max to lose right? I'm technically at a healthy weight sort of now (I think it's 24.9 though not 25) but I still have 45 lbs to lose...

Thanks Nelly, but I think you are the winner, getting below a BMI of 25 is really great.

Maybe can call it a tie!

Yeah, I probably need to lose another 40 lbs or so. I am still at a BMI of about 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back