Skurgeon’s Diary

I’ve been following this lady on YouTube for awhile. She lost 120 pounds and then decided to try and do a bikini show and she won the transformation category against 25 other women. Pretty insane.

Absolutely!

Voluminous, delicious and high protein with low calories.

Chicken breast and vegetables stir fry with Frank’s and Parmesan cheese.

2.02 pounds in weight.
523 calories
52 carbs
13 fat
57 protein

610BC6DD-1D60-4E4A-87FF-DADE8625C1BC.jpeg

Made a comically giant salad using the biggest bowl I owned. Probably took me 40 minutes to eat it. 379 calories with 51 grams of protein. Ridiculous numbers!

I’ve been tempting fate with some “goodies”. After my run in with the macadamia nut cookies I gave myself the challenge of having chocolate chip cookie dough in the fridge. It’s actually labeled as safe to eat raw. It’s the pre portioned ready to put on a cookie sheet and bake style.

so far it’s been about 7 days and they call out to me but I’m able to eat just 1 or 2 a day. I even mixed them into some halo top ice cream for a “cookie dough” ice cream treat. Not the best thing to eat but I haven’t exceeded my calories and I haven’t had any of them for a couple of days which is a confidence booster.

Spent almost $400 at Costco the other day (Christ I eat a lot!”).

I treated myself to a box of Quest chocolate peanut butter cups but they’re zero sugar and have 11 grams of protein for each package of 2 cups. Also 190 calories for the package and 15 grams of fat. So not terrible but not good and it has some protein which makes it ehhhhhh slightly better. They’re definitely a treat. They taste really good.

I put them in the freezer so they’re no so readily ready to eat but unfortunately you don’t even need to wait. They’re great right out of the freezer. But I haven’t exceeded my daily calories since buying them so I’ve fit them in nicely. The box, I believe, contained 14 packages with 2 cups in each package. So 28 cups. I’ve had 2 a day for the last 3 days. I told myself I wouldn’t have any today (just to show my control) but I ended up eating 2 of them but I’m also 500 calories light for the day so it’s a lose/win?

I won’t buy them again. They haven’t been a problem but it’s like walking a tightrope. Too easy to fall off. The cookie dough has been fun to have around and I will get it again but not too soon. Only because it’s just obviously unhealthy and it shouldn’t be a regular occurrence.

Spent almost $400 at Costco the other day (Christ I eat a lot!”).
Do you know how much you used to spend on groceries/snacks/take-out? 402 pounds can't have come cheap.
So not terrible but not good and it has some protein which makes it ehhhhhh slightly better. They’re definitely a treat. They taste really good.
That's how they get you! It would be the ultimate sign of having conquered your old habits if you could be sensible with stuff like that but if it's too hard still that's just how it is.
I won’t buy them again. They haven’t been a problem but it’s like walking a tightrope. Too easy to fall off.
Yup.

Do you know how much you used to spend on groceries/snacks/take-out? 402 pounds can't have come cheap.
The thing is Llama I wasn’t buying groceries. It was all fast food. So I didn’t have a weekly grocery trip. If I went to the grocery store it was to buy something I would eat immediately. So you’re right , I was spending an absolute crap load on food then but it was in $20 to $50 chunks.

The thing is Llama I wasn’t buying groceries. It was all fast food. So I didn’t have a weekly grocery trip. If I went to the grocery store it was to buy something I would eat immediately. So you’re right , I was spending an absolute crap load on food then but it was in $20 to $50 chunks.
That's kind of what I thought. Would be interesting if you could add up a typical week for comparison though.

Got my bike outside for the first time today! Was super sunny!

rode 3 hours and covered 48.6 kms. Pretty good for a first ride. I’m about 30 pounds lighter than when I last rode the bike. It’s very noticeable. I had to recalculate what my tire pressures should be because I weigh less.

now I just have to balance the bike riding and the leg workouts in the gym.

3 hours after months off the bike? Your butt must be so sore...
A little. I was wearing a full bib with good butt cushioning under my shorts and t shirt so the derrière was comfortable.

Back