Sport I ate a double cheeseburger tonight from McDonalds

Sport Fitness
I can't believe anybody can actually consume one of those without throwing up 15 minutes later.

They're disgusting. They smell horrible, taste horrible, and feel horrible in your stomach.

Homemade bison burgers rock!!!! I eat them without the bun. Just a burger or two on the plate and I'm happy :)

If I was ever gonna cheat with fast food it would be Wendy's. They taste like real hamburgers. Jalapeno Cheddar Melt - Limited time only MMMM....

I don't want to get any hopes up...they bring that out from time to time. I have no reason to believe it's available right now

When I still frequented the fast food joints I really liked Whataburger. They don't seem near as fake as some of the others, and there's a lot of different junk you can add to it. I'm a big chili, cheese, onion, and jalapeno person myself.

I don't want to get any hopes up...they bring that out from time to time. I have no reason to believe it's available right now

My day is ruined, thanks a lot. Haha I kid, but I really do want a seksi burger.

When I still frequented the fast food joints I really liked Whataburger. They don't seem near as fake as some of the others, and there's a lot of different junk you can add to it. I'm a big chili, cheese, onion, and jalapeno person myself.

Fatburger just made it's entrance into Cincy a couple months ago. I wanna try it. Never had Whataburger.

My day is ruined, thanks a lot. Haha I kid, but I really do want a seksi burger.

Fatburger just made it's entrance into Cincy a couple months ago. I wanna try it. Never had Whataburger.

You want a seksi burger? Come to Calgary. Cattle country. Best beef in the world. We can sex up any burger.

Never heard of Fatburger. Probably some of the best fast food burgers I've had was at In-N-Out Burger when I drove to California this summer. I had a good one at a Carls Jr too.

bout time there is a burger thread around here

Nothing like stopping at wendys after work and picking up 6 or 7 jr. bacon cheeseburger deluxes and mowing them all down before even arriving at home.....
Not saying I do that or anything, but one may be hungry after work.

Also on the topic of burgers, Had a GOOD one the other day. 2 thick patties, 2 layers of cheese, (1 chedder 1 monteray jack), topped with loads of pickles, lettuce, tomato, oinions, mushrooms and jalapenos. Damn that was a good burger. (and a good day)

A real burger isn't all that bad on the diet, but those tiny sugar coated sad excuses for meat you get from wendys or mc****s sure are.

I had a Mickey D's cheat meal 2 days ago that consisted of 3 TRIPLE cheeseburgers, 1 large fries, and 2 apple pies.....so don't feel bad.

You want a seksi burger? Come to Calgary. Cattle country. Best beef in the world. We can sex up any burger.

Sounds like heaven.

Never heard of Fatburger. Probably some of the best fast food burgers I've had was at In-N-Out Burger when I drove to California this summer. I had a good one at a Carls Jr too.

Nice. Fatburger is originally from Cali, so I'm surprised you didn't see one, I think they are In-N-Out's biggest competitor.

I had a Mickey D's cheat meal 2 days ago that consisted of 3 TRIPLE cheeseburgers, 1 large fries, and 2 apple pies.....so don't feel bad.

You the man!

HAHA

Before I started eating healthy I would routinely eat 12 white castles in one sitting. My wife deserves a medal of honor for sleeping in the same bed with me.

I had 3 whoppers once. I didn't even like whoppers...but hey they were on sale for 99 cents

HAHA

Before I started eating healthy I would routinely eat 12 white castles in one sitting. My wife deserves a medal of honor for sleeping in the same bed with me.

I had 3 whoppers once. I didn't even like whoppers...but hey they were on sale for 99 cents

What was that? A snack? Your metabolism is laughing at you. LOL ;)

What was for the main course? :)

Lucky B-Turd!

Best regards,

Chillen

Back